Bio

A/N: ADDING IN SOME MORE INFOMATION FOR EACH CHARACTER'S ABILITYS 

Name: Y/N Joestar

Age: 15

Look's:

Ability: universal conversion

Able to channel diffrent joestar's powers and personality's threw his own body it can drastically change his personality.

People that he can use:

Jonathan Joestar:

With Jonathan gains a high moral compass along with a strong use of Hamon boosting his physical abilities as well as knowledge of using a sword

Hamon ability's being: 

Attacks

Zoom Punch (ズームパンチ Zūmu Panchi): Jonathan launches his fist forward and strikes his opponent. First used by Zeppeli, the attack involves a Ripple breathing technique that dislocates and stretches the joints to extend the arm and give it greater reach while also using the same Ripple to dull the pain caused by the move. Due to the increased length, the strike immediately reaches the opponent's face first, which from that perspective seems "zoomed in."

Sendo Ripple Overdrive (仙道波紋疾走オーバードライブSendō Hamon ShissouŌbādoraibu): Jonathan charges a Ripple wave through his arm and releases it into a solid object, such as a wall or partition. The Ripple can travel through and reach anything on the other side, and anything hit by the Ripple is sent flying in a spiral. If the enemy is an Undead, the Ripple will enter their bloodstream and destroy them from the inside.

Scarlet Overdrive (緋色の波紋疾走スカーレットオーバードライブHiiro no Hamon ShissouSukāretto Ōbādoraibu): Charging the Ripple into one hand, Jonathan can create a Ripple of flame. He is able to transfer over this flame to another part of his body, and anything that touches that body part has a chance of catching fire.

Underwater Turquoise Blue Overdrive (水中のための青縁波紋疾走ターコイズブルーオーバードライブSuichū no Tame no Aomidori Hamon ShissouTākoizu Burū Ōbādoraibu): Appropriately the strongest place to use the Ripple, Jonathan can release high powered tempests while underwater with enough force to blast enemies away. In most cases, a good portion of the water is propelled outward as well, draining something like a lake to waist-high depth.