Universe conversion arrival of a gentleman

Waking up in the morning always feels good. After stretching yourself you get up and go threw your morning routine hearing the news about something.

News: and once again Superman has saved Metropolis from destruction yet again

Y/N: *sigh* another fight here 

You walk outside before heading towards the rougher part of town where most of your friends are. Suddenly a voice in your head told you something.

???: *jump left* 

Not sure what to do you quickly jump to the left and avoid an attack from a lexbot.

Y/N: ok that's new

???: *don't worry breath*

You somehow stay calm and breath in a way that's diffrent to normal but feels natural as you feel your muscles getting bigger by a bit. Watching the robot infront of you it rushes at you quickly as you doge to the right before punching it with your left hand that has a yellow electricity around it causing it to short circuit.

Y/N: ok that's new

???: *you did good* 

You take a breath to try and calm down about what just happened before addressing the weird voice in your head.

Y/N: *ok just who are you*

???: *Oh sorry about that it's not like me to not introduce myself anyway my name is Jonathan Joestar your relative from another universe*

Y/N: *wait what* 

Jonathan: *yes I won't be the only one to converge on your body though there will be others mainly my descendants but don't worry about it to much*

Y/N: *how can I not*

Jonathan: *ok I see well just breath you know what you just did*

You nod about that but was unsure if he could tell.

Jonathan: *well that was Hamon is a way of increasing your body's strength as well as being able to produce an amount of electricity? is that it as well as having some psyche abilities*

You try and understand this but felt as though it is all to complicated and decided to think about this at home unaware of the danger your now in.

In lex tower

A bald man is looking out of the window to see the city below him this man is Lex Luthor the arch nemesis of Superman.

Lex Luthor

Lex: something's not right

An alarm went off on the screen behind him causing showing him what you just did.

Lex: intresting he could be useful for the light 

He the uses the phone on the desk in his office calling a unknown number it rings for a bit.