Introduction

Christine's phone rang with the sound of lovely cello music. While it was beautiful, it was also loud enough to wake her up. She groaned as she grumbled about having to get up early. She shook it aside, though, because she didn't want to complain. Her ambition was to work as a manager. Or at least, that's what she thought she needed to do to achieve her life's objective. So she sluggishly yanked the sheets off her bed and stood up. As she stretched, she felt content. Before putting on clothes, she went inside her bathroom to brush her fur brush her teeth, and clean her face. She pulled out some comfortable clothes from her closet for the day, including a purple long-sleeved flowing shirt and a black pair of wide-legged stretchy pants. She wore black flats as her footwear.

               Christine grabbed her purse and her clipboard. Her clipboard kept hold of certain homework from her college that needed to be finished. She wasn't at all worried about not having enough time to finish it, as she knew she could spend her free time getting it finished. She would most likely get it done during lunch. Before leaving her dorm, she took one last glance at a photo of her younger self and her adoptive father. Her father was an English Sheepdog. The two made a gleeful grin as they stared at the camera, which adored Christine every time she saw it. 

                  She heard the door open, revealing a young female red fox, who was dressed in a punk goth attire; a black crop top and black jeans and boots. She had a few piercings in her left ear and black eye shadow. She stared at Christine stoically and asked, "Hey, roomie. You ready yet? I don't wanna end up getting fired again for being late."

                   Christine chuckled awkwardly at her roommate's sarcastic tone, "Yeah, sorry Coco. Let's go." They exited the building and got into Coco's car to drive Christine to her job. Christine recalled the day her father played the cello for her while Amber was driving and having a little talk with her roommate. She was enthralled by the music. It was so peaceful that she almost fell asleep, but she kept herself awake since she didn't want to miss out on the instrument's lovely tone. Christine smiled as she remembered that memory. She was curious as to what her father was up to in the morning. She intended to contact him later.

Later

              "MOON!" The booming voice, combined with the constant aggressive knocking, had startled the koala, "OPEN THIS DOOR!" It wasn't just one voice, but a swarm of grumpy chatters outside his office

              "MOON!" The booming voice, combined with the constant aggressive knocking, had startled the koala, "OPEN THIS DOOR!" It wasn't just one voice, but a swarm of grumpy chatters outside his office. He had no idea what the commotion was about, though he had a good idea. An elderly iguana walked in next door. She dressed in an orange patterned dress. 

              A glass eye was implanted in her left eye. "Good morning, Mr. Moon," she said as she held a chipped cup of coffee.