Dream Big Dreams!

Hello!

I hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far! I noticed a few of you have added this story to your list! I really appreciate that!

So recently, I drew a few sketches of Christine that you can see above you. I wouldn't call it her official look, this is just to give you an idea of what she would look like. It was a little difficult for me to figure out how to draw her features 'cuz I'm not sure how a female gorilla would be drawn in the movie, (I mean, there was literally no female gorilla shown in the film, lol!) So, I just went with my gut.

I've been thinking about something recently; who would voice Christine? Christine is a nice young woman. She's also intelligent and somewhat shy. If I had to choose her negatives, it had to be uptight, stressed, and a bit short-tempered. It was a hard thought, but I eventually came up with a few ideas;

Jordin Sparks 

Raven Symone

Fergie

Who do you guys think would fit Christine's character?

Fun Facts about Christine: She's very talented at music. Not only can she sing, but she is a pro at playing certain instruments. Such as the cello, violin, piano, saxophone, guitar, flute, trumpet, clarinet, trombone, accordion, and harp (She was such a band geek during her school years, lol!). Her favorite instruments to play are the cello, violin, and piano, 'cuz they're more relaxing, and she loves soothing music.

On with the Story!

           The tension on the stage was intense, to say the least. When it came time for Buster to choose the Singing Competition contenders, the hundreds of animals stood stiffly. Christine stood beside Miss Crawly and Buster, wiping her circular glasses with a small white handkerchief. Johnny gave the female gorilla a peek and stared at her till she put on her spectacles, admiring her facial features. He hastily diverted his gaze when she caught him staring at her. For a second, she wondered why he was looking at her. While gazing at the contestants, Buster began strolling on the left side of the stage with his manager and assistant, checking over the names he had written on his clipboard, and the animals stared at him avidly.

          The animals were anxious for the koala's choosing for the competition and sincerely hoped to be selected for the contest. As soon as he turned and looked at them, they hurriedly averted their gazes, gasping.

             "Hmm," he muttered as he crossed the street. He locked his gaze on the animals, who were hoping to be chosen to perform in the competition. "I'll take...you guys," he began, stepping alongside the three frogs and pointing to them with his pen. As they cheered, the trio of frogs hopped and leaped with delight.

             Christine approached the frogs and asked them to sign a piece of paper with their names and phone numbers on it. Christine had resolved the other day to manufacture those sheets, and she had set a goal of making at least 13 copies. As the manager, she wanted to make sure the picked candidates fulfilled the competition's guidelines. Buster went on to the next duet as the frogs signed the papers. The koala asked the porcupine couple, "And which of you is the girl?"

                Ash rolled her eyes at the snarky inquiry, as her lover stood there, his face bland and uncaring. Despite the fact that they had a similar appearance, her feminine traits on the face and her clothing choices should be noticeable. She got a sensation Buster was aware of the female's identity, despite the question. "Ha-ha. Very funny," With her hand on her hip, Ash answered cynically.