It's Time For Auditions!

"A singing competition?" asked Christine. She was sitting in Buster's office at her desk finishing her homework and she appeared to be finished with at least two of them.

               "That's right! So, what do you think?" Buster inquired, hoping that she would agree with his great proposal. After giving the proposal some thought, Christine raised an eyebrow. She suddenly smirked with a confident expression, as though a singing competition wasn't such a bad idea. Buster's most recent productions have been plays/musicals, and they didn't turn out well, much to their embarrassment (mostly her embarrassment). The shows were so bad, people would stop coming to the theater, being one of the reasons for its downfall. Perhaps a proposal like this might be beneficial to the Moon Theater.

              "Well, we've never done anything like that before. Actually, this could have a great effect on the theater." believed Christine, "I mean, who doesn't like music?"

               "Exactly! That's just what I was thinking!" responded Buster. He was internally happy Christine would agree to this project. He hopped on the sofa behind him, "We just need to figure out how we're gonna go about it."

              "Okay now, before we get started with anything, we're gonna have to sort this out first. You always have to have a plan," suggested Christine, grabbing her pencil and her clipboard on the desk. She sat on a sofa beside Buster as they faced each other. "We want this to be the best show people will love and want to stay up late at night for. We don't want things to end up boring like the last few."

"Yep! Good point."

               Christine flipped a couple of pages of paper over to her clipboard and started writing at the top of the page. When it came to things like this, she had to be prepared to establish a list or plan ahead of time before completing the production. "Okay, so since this is a competition, that means someone's gonna win by the end of the show. And they can't just win nothing; we need to promise them a prize," Christine stated as she buried the bottom of the pen under her chin, pondering what to do about the situation.

"Money!"

"What?"

                   "You don't even have to think about it," Buster remarked, "If there's anything people are dying to win, it's the dough. I-I know it sounds greedy, but you can't tell me that I'm wrong."

                 Christine, in all honesty, couldn't argue with that. On the other hand, there are certain animals out there who may not be in it for the money. They'd most certainly want to brag about their abilities to everyone. Others would not want the money for the sake of greed, but rather because they require it, which is regarded legitimate. At least, that's what she believed. If she were to enter a tournament like that, she would take advantage of the opportunity to get the items she requires to achieve her objectives. "I guess I can't, but do you really think we even have the budget," questioned Christine, shaking her head, "You couldn't even pay the stage crew. Not to mention that bank lady keeps blowing up the phone every day over this mortgage."

                "Don't worry you're pretty little head about that. We'll work all that out later, I promise," swore Buster as he walked back over to his desk, trying to look for his box filled with the amount of money he had. Christine stared at him with skepticism. "So, anything else?"

                  Christine softly sighed and continued, "This singing competition, of course, is gonna need some singers who want to compete. So, we'll have to hold an audition. They can work solo or in a group. They can even play instruments to make their performances more entertaining. And, the two of us can judge who has the most skill and they can be our contestants. " Christine gleefully wrote all of what she said on her clip. While she was doing it, she was smiling within.