Piano Lessons?

HI GUYS!!

I just wanna say, thank you so much for taking the time to read this story! I couldn't feel any more appreciated of you!

This chapter should've been posted a few days ago, but some stuff came up and I didn't have the time to get it done in those days, but I tried to get as much done as possible. Sorry to be blunt, but don't expect a schedule from me, cuz I can't guarantee that a chapter will get done on that day. Just know that it will be completed no matter what. If you love this story, you'll stick with me on this.

Also, fair warning; These chapters may or may not be slow. HEAR ME OUT! There is another story that I'm working on. It's one of the first stories I have ever written and I'm willing to finish it no matter what.

Speaking of, the story is a Soul Eater fanfic. If you are familiar with it and a huge fan, then this is great! I'd love it if you gave it a chance!

Fun fact about Christine: She LOVES sweets. Her favorite things to eat for dessert are chocolate chip and sugar cookies (especially when they're added on a skillet, with ice cream) and cake. She'll usually eat sweets as a snack or after dinner.

             Rosita had been up all night devising a plan to keep her family safe inside her home, and she had barely gotten any sleep. The mother pig was still wide awake and eager to go to rehearsals, getting her handbag and leaving the house as the night turned into dawn. She invents a contraption to take care of Rosita's typical duties within the house. The work appeared to be comparable to Rube Goldberg's inventions. She most likely made use of items that had been placed in her home. A clock rang on the pigs' drawers within their room, forcing the shaking to stop while being held by a string. That string drew the drapes open, allowing the sun's light to shine through.

         The kids who were sleeping soundly, all woke up due to the light and the sound of their clock. They yawn soundly as they try to wake. A tape recorder was clicked by the tip of an umbrella to play Rosita's voice that had said, "Good morning, everybody. Now I want you all dressed before breakfast."

                 All of the small pigs were dressed for school and heading into the kitchen to eat their cereal as soon as that was uttered. A train was being carried on the ceiling in the kitchen, traveling in circles while holding a carton of milk and a box of cereal to pour into each bowl on the table. The train also had plates onboard, some of which needed to be washed. Not a single pig in the house, not even Norman, appeared to notice that Rosita was missing. They assumed she was at home because her voice was recorded on a tape recorder, which was unsurprising. Norman walked downstairs, grabbing his suitcase and asking the absent Rosita, "Rosita, have you seen my car keys?"

               As if right on cue, the tape recorder responded in his wife's voice, "Don't forget, your keys are in your coat pocket."

             "Oh, I found 'em," he called, pulling out the keys from his pocket and heading out the door, "Bye, Honey." The tape recorder, while playing in Rosita's voice, had said bye to her husband as well.

             A coat rack beside the door has a speaker and megaphone attached to it. "Time for school!" yelled the speaker in Rosita's voice from in front of the megaphone. The kids leaped out of their tables and walked out the door, their backpacks delivered to them by a broomstick. After they were given their backpacks, the speaker said goodbye to all of Rosita's children. A tool was used to lock the door after it was closed. It was a good thing the mother pig was skilled in engineering so that she'd use the advantage of her abilities to help her with housework while she was preoccupied with rehearsals. With a smile, she approached the Moon Theater's entrance.