[•] Rain

Yesterday  I couldn't publish in time since in my place of so called Philipines, Has some issues about the signals. Been cut off all signals since the news about the typhoon. Which I couldn't publish this yesterday

For now I will be publishing in two weeks, Every Thursday I will be posting of any chapters from my book. Though yesterday was Thursday but couldn't publish on time. Yeah-

Don't mind grammer mistakes or spellings.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
Guide

(Y/N) - Your name

(F/C) - Favorite color

(T/OC) - Type of coffee /Either brand of it

(S/CG) - Square / circle Glasses

(E/C) - Eye color

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
¶Monday 5: 54 am.¶

Sans who wakes up early to do morning chores, Taking (Y/N)'s chores on him. "(Y/N) wear sweaters always, But I'm surprise he never drop sweat." He neatly folds thier clothes to hugged one of (Y/N)'s clothes after.

Picking up the last clothing to see his old strap outfit, Staring for a while as then Sans would shove away his outfit that no ons would be never find it. As he planned to wear to one of their clothes daily instead.

"If it wouldn't happen if I threw the trash bag in different place of where I meet that thing, I would be happy at night that I wasn't been watched by that creep to keep me away hugging him in their asleep."

Growled Sans in envy, How (Y/N) was guarded by Tomb at night with eyes open with the slightest noise that will make Tomb alert. Sans tighten his grip onto human's sweater, As he bite it with annoyance how Tomb prevent him from last lime.

"Why can't I hug (Y/N) in his sleep. .His just like a comfort stuffed animal to help me sleeping well. ." Groaned Sans greedy to get hands on (Y/N) by cuddling, Like a dog whining begging for attention.

Placing the neatly fold sweater on the basket with other clothes to fill in, Sans picks up the basket to walk out (Y/N)'s room then to the balcony. Sliding the glass door open to see how the clouds are gloomy, Sans take a glance to see (Y/N) slowly waken up from his slumber.

It made him smiled and proceed to hang the clothes outside the balcony. "(Y/N)'s breakfast meal, Excited to see what's next to try." Licking his teeth, while his non-existing stomach growl, Craving for food.

"Hey Sans I think you wouldn't want to dry these clothes outside like this." Sans's eyes shifts quick to see (Y/N) with a messy un-groom hair. "But your clothes needed to be dry so you can wear them." Hard wind brushed against his skull.

"You can hang them when the weather doesn't rain any sooner, Cause in this weather with gloomy clouds it will start raining soon, Resulting my clothes covered in soak wet." Placing his hands on the skeleton's shoulder, Causing Sans smile wider with that skeleton tooth. "You can sweep the floor instead, Or. .I can sweep it if you don't wanna-"