[°] Closure

Updates are gonna be slow sorry about that, Losing my writing motivation here.
The story at first will be platonic love, then soon will be like puppy love so on the chapters.

Please don't mind the grammer error.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
Guide

(Y/N) - Your name

(F/C) - Favorite color

(T/OC) - Type of coffee /Either brand of it

(S/CG) - Square / circle Glasses

(E/C) - Eye color

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
Saturday 7:45

(Y/N) was munching on the same breakfast meal yesterday, Sitting on the couch while watching TV. Sans on the other hand, Been useful to his living life. Most of all, Caring towards to the human. Even though they just barely met yesterday. Once again between of a human named (Y/N) and a skeleton name Sans, They're both strangers, But Sans was easily to fall trust on him.

Sans was doing their laundry, With some help of (Y/N) of how to turn on the washing machine and hanging the clothes outside the balcony. Using his skeleton hands to grab to his clothes and place it onto the wire, continue on repeatedly until the basket is empty.

Every ten seconds of Sans hanging the soak clothes, He glances at the window through inside of him watching the TV eating on a hash brown. (Y/N)'s mind was all fuzzy and not able to think straight of trying of anything, Not feeling Sans' weird stare right at him. Half of Sans' side is where he felt guiltly of his sickness, Feeling his insides getting heavy by a strangers sickness.

Placing last of his clothes on the wire, Now finished his laundry. Sans wasn't bother to complain of doing (Y/N)'s chores. Rather then liking to help the sick person who also treats him well, Except the first encounter. Taking a step inside and closing the glass door behind him locked, And face towards (Y/N), who was still glued their eyes on the TV.

"I'm done your laundry." They look at the skeleton male. "You don't have to do that Sans, I mean I could handle my chores to my self really. .not that weak you know." Sans narrowed his eyes, "I insist, You have to stay put and rest. I don't mind that I have to do chores for you, It's not bothering at me all really."

(Y/N) scratches his head and takes a bite of a home fries. "Wouldn't be feel weird of a stranger would just do my chores? Besides I own this apartment and It's my responsibility to do so." Sans take a moment to agree with them but, It's weird he agrees easily to do things for him. "But I want to do it, It doesn't matter, Your not a stranger to me." He replied and still looking at him. "Well it is to me, Your just a stranger now living at my apartment."

Sans have a moody look his face, And glances away and proceed to go to (Y/N)'s bedroom. Leaving them confused why they seem mad, Or even bothered by looking at his face. "I said what I said the truth. . He did help me but, I don't trust him yet." They finished eating their hash brown.

Meanwhile in his bedroom, Sans searching for clothes that needed to be wash in his closet. He was feeling bit mad that (Y/N) will do their chores while his sick, Which Sans decline and does chores for him. Grabbing some few clothes here and there, Not knowing some clothes he pick were already clean.