[°] Just Rain

Yo any suggestions for the chapter would be nice! Dm me anytime of what idea you want in the chapter for me to make, I'm now stuck on of lacking of ideas now.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

Guide

(Y/N) - Your name

(F/C) - Favorite color

(T/OC) - Type of coffee /Either brand of it

(S/CG) - Square / circle Glasses

(E/C) - Eye color

One paragraph disturbing scene warning ahead!

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
¶Monday 6: 21 am.¶

After a long half afternoon to evening, The two skeleton's who's been throwing insults now settle down themselves.

Picking up the glass mug and taking a sip of (T/OC), Hot breath came out from (Y/N) from drinking a nice warm hot coffee they usually drink.

Sans wing dings who's been resting his skull on their arm, Tomb was staring over the human's computer watching them typing. Skeleton in suit was floating himself, Tilted himself over as if like his laying down.

The weather was raining cats and dogs, Hearing the hard droplets land on the rooftop and able to hear millions of droplets falling down.

Tomb shifted his gaze to two monsters, Then back to the computer to their typing. Made him wonder what are those pictures with colors, Circles and shapes. Random numbers was placed around the color shapes, Equals and solutions that will make Tomb goes his mind blank to figure what (Y/N) is doing.

Skeleton with a top hat open his eye lids, around five, fifty-six o' clock to six, twenty-one that the human he kindly lend him home safely was still typing on their laptop. Floating down, And placing his arms on their smooth yet dry hair.

"' So. .What's this graphic thing your working on? '" Top hat-Skeleton asked a question. "Lately earlier when we're finished eating lunch, My cousin wants me to do their project on mathematics."
Answered the short haired human.

"' and what's this bunch of numbers?'" Skeleton in yellow leaned forward and pointed at the screen. " That's division of polynomials." Replied (Y/N). Sans was taking a small nap, Moving up his head and using (Y/N)'s arm as a pillow.

"' What'a bunch of useless numbers, Why need this in life? Some how of a way to shortcut through solving numbers? '" He asked again. "Yeah I guess, That's the answer, Or either way if the solving was complicated or stomp on by the problem, Using other mathematical formula to solve it."

Skeleton was disinterested, Continue to watch in with not amused look. "Tomb is bored, Wants to change to something that he likes." He reach out his hand to grab the computer with his bare big fingers on the screen, Which (Y/N) moved it away by lifting up the laptop.

"If your picky about it, You can do any other else in my apartment to leave me be." They said in a bitter tone of his. "' big guy is right, What your doing right is B.O.R.I.N.G, Boring. Just do something else that is more entertaining. '" Making the skeleton in suit upside while levitating.