The Painting

3rd person,omniscient

“Anyway, can I tell him about this room?” Jake asked. “Fine.” Maya said as she rolled her eyes at him. “This is the L’manberg room! L’manberg was the first country in the smp.” Jake said with a smile. “This is his favorite room.” Maya mentioned. “I can tell.” Karl said, giving off a small laugh.

*explode*

“Ahh! Maya! Jack!”  The older looking woman than Maya yelled running to us. “Calm down Tori.” Maya said, shaking her head. Tori had short lilac hair and sky blue eyes. She had on a white rose black dress that went to her ankles.  “What’s going on?” Jake asked. “It’s nothing, it was just a creeper.” Maya said with a laugh. “Oh” Karl said. “Yeah.” Tori said slowly, nodding her head. “Okay, so let's go see how bad the explosion was. Maya said very unhappy. As They started to walk to the explosion. “So what are you doing here?” Tori asked Karl. “I was giving him a tour.” Maya said as she glared at Tori. “Sorry!” Tori said, rolling her eyes at Maya. “Ladys! Calm down. No need to get heated.” Jake said, trying to end this conversation. Jake looked at Karl and gave him a smile. “Sorry for them.” Jake said to Karl.

“Do they normally do that?” Karl questioned. When we finally got to the room where the explosion happened. “Well,it’s not too bad.” Karl said,trying to make it better. Karl looked behind him and saw Tori looking at a weird painting. “Well, it's going to be at least $100 to $230.” Maya told everyone. “Guys…” Tori said with terri in her eyes. “What?”Jake asked with worriedness in his voice.

“The painting's eyes moved!” Tori said, looking at us.

“Stop messing with us Tori” Maya yelled at her. “I’m not!” Tori replies in an angry tone. Maya,Jake,and Karl walk to the painting and look at it.

The painting had a lady. She was wearing an old L’manberg outfit. “I don’t know her.” Karl thought to himself. “I mean her eyes are weird.” Jake pointed out. “I guess.” Maya said softly. The lady had light orange hair and black eyes with blue outlines on the eyes. 

                 Tori’s POV

The painting eyes’ moved. I jumped back and I looked back. Karl was standing right behind me. His eyes had fear in them. Maya and Jake were looking at me.

“I was right.” I stutter.

                 3rd person

The group stood there in shock after what they just saw. Maya looked at the group then she looked at Jake. Jake nodded to her. “Follow me!” Maya yelled and started running.  They follow her. 

                ~Time skip~

When they get to the place... “Here is a safe room in the museum! We can all go in there and hide!” Maya told the rest of the group. “I didn't know we had a safe room?” Tori said in a questioning tone. “I-it’s a new addition.” Maya stuttered nervously.

“Come on, let's go in.” Jake said as he rolled his eyes.

Him and Maya walked into the room. Tori and Karl looked at each other.

“Should we go in?” Karl asked Tori.

Tori nodded in reply and they walked in.

538 words
I may start a new story soon