Jake?

TW=Blood

Karl’s POV

Tori and I walked down the stairs. I had a bad feeling about this room. First the painting and now this? How do I get out of this? Well I how...I die but how do I die? Everytime I time travel it just gets weirder! They have forgotten who I am as if I was erased from time itself. Me and Tori finally got to the bottom of the stairs. It. Was. Weird. There was blood on the walls... “What…” Tori said under her breath.  

Tori’s POV

 “What...” I said under my breath. I was shocked. I have known Maya and Jake since we were kids. I look over and there is Jack sitting up against the wall. Blood everywhere… Jake died? I look over to Karl, his eyes filled with fear. “Who d-did th-this Karl stuttered. 

Maya’s POV

 I was running from a person in all black clothing. I couldn’t tell if they were a boy or a girl. I was running for my life. Jake told me to run; I don’t know what happened to Jake. I hope he’s okay.... 

???’s POV

Why does she run so fast? Can she just stop for a second? She is getting on my nerves! “Come here!” I shouted. “No!” she yelled back. Why couldn't she be like that other boy? So easy to kill. 

3rd person 

Maya was running for her life. While Karl and Maya were trying to figure out what just happened in the safe room. Karl was worried that the person would come back ,so he was watching closely for any movement. While Maya was running she graped her phone and called Tori.  *phone ringing* “Tori!” Maya yelled. “Maya what the f*ck is going on!?” Tori said in a confused voice through the phone. “Tori I have no clue! I’m being chased by a crazy person!” Maya yelled again in an annoying voice. “Where are you Maya?” Tori asked nervously. “I-um don’t know? I’m in the hallway! Wait! I’m in the hallway with all the portraits!” Maya said happily. “We’re on our way, stay on the-” Before Tori could finish they heard. A loud scream from Maya.” 

???’s POV

I heard from the phone that Maya was holding... “Maya! Maya, are you okay!” Tori yelled from the phone. “Well, two down…” I said with a sigh. “Who is that?” Karl asked? “You will see very soon.” I said as I hung up the phone. “Now who is next Tori? or the brown-haired boy?” I said smiling.