Chapter 4: It's Not About Me

It's Not About Me

Eve, I wanted to share this with you so I could transmit the flow of emotion while writing this. I want you to feel what I felt and learn what I've encountered. What I know after reading it from the POV of Adam. It felt so right and it serves its purpose to understand why things like some I don't quite understand. But this part, Eve, I realize I need to get rid of all the material things or even people too and situations that really won't matter to my life. But enough of me.

WARNING THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME. SELF-PROMOTION IS A NUMBER ONE THAT MUST GET RID OF.

Why? Taking credits, it's good. Because it meant we either you respect the owner. But do we really own something in this world? I mean, we became more dependent on the things that benefit and supported us. But my point is, are we happy after that or satisfied? Maybe yes or maybe no just perhaps in between.

God

It's Not About Me, it is about him all along Eve. Are you not curious as to why we can't achieve great peace of mind and true happiness without something and someone? Just the thought of him alone makes us happy. THAT kind of instance in life Eve.

Actually, according to the author who walks through the path he took with God he realizes that God's priority is not our comfort. He doesn't look at us instead at the center of the universe because he is not selfish, unlike the people. The tiniest to greatest cannot escape from our grasp and we put malice to anythings.

WE ALWAYS WANT CREDITS, VALIDATION, FEEL LOVED BY SOMEONE RECIPROCATED and be VALUE. But again, these are the situation, things, and feelings that do not revolve around us. It's not really about our own happiness. Are you in a state of perplex thinking Eve? we have the same situation but...,

I've also been denial to this part. Why not? why is it because we deserve the good things? That is also the first defense or reasoning of a human being like me. But then, that is why the reason why we can't achieve true contentment because we perceive what we want and not his intention for us. We always want attention, humans crave it and come to the realization the tears of humans are the unspoken pain we cannot fathom sometimes. AND I am really grateful to shed tears Eve it means the conscience knocks on me and that author inspires me to open myself in seeing the unseen. The reality is we are born selfish beyond what we know.

Self-Promotion

Self-preservation

Self-Centeredness

It's all about us/me

And that is not about us Eve. If we demand an expression like "hey! I wanted to express myself" it is something natural, freeing, and felt good right to be heard and understood by someone. But again, it is not about what we want and desires in this world.

It is a selfish concept but some see it as liberation. Is it blameworthy? That sometimes we act and have a mindset like this? Yes, Eve, I am guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The main reason why we exist, Eve, is not just about finding our purpose and whims. But somehow, we must be enlightened by the path of recognizing what is guilt, that's what separates us from other creatures. Let's see the pattern of Moses and he sees God's glory rather than patronizing our desire to fat bank account and some piece of land. Maybe our purpose will be unleashed. I still don't know mine as well but, it helps me see things more clearly from before. To be good is an overstatement but one must achieve how to be better every day is more practical. The change of mindset is cleansing what you think before in having a hard time forgiving yourself? But then now it's different it is more to better ourselves and stop pitying let's serve him in our own way step-by-step. It doesn't need big changes in immediate but, one at a time.

God does not exist to make a big deal out of us. It is not about me Eve and it is not about you too. It will always be about him to achieve greater peace and happiness.