16-gone wrong

~Nathan

I hurried towards Kelcy's room. The doctor might have already arrived.

I opened the door and there he was sitting on the armchair and starting at Kelcy who looked uncomfortable.

"Morning." The doctor and I said at the same time.

He looked the same age as me and for sure he is not a good experienced doctor.

I moved towards Kelcy and pretended she was someone to me.

"Can we talk in private please." She nodded and we walked to the bathroom him behind me.

She began to cry and all I could fo was hug her.

"What's wrong." I whispered at her.

She didn't respond and kept on crying. What's wrong with her or should I raise my voice.

"He rapped me." He said against the sobbing.

"WHAT?" Nathan raised his voice.

"Is everything okay." The doctor asked as he knocked the door.

Angry me I released Kelcy and opened the door knocking him down.

"I called you here to do something for me not to rape girls." I shouted at him.

He didn't surrender as ge respond me back.

"So that little bitch told you everything." He said pulling a gun aiming it towards Kelcy who was standing behind me.

Shit my gun is missing. I forgot to get it when it was really useful.

"Do you want you're girl alive or dead?" He demanded.

"Alive." I shouted at him.

"Then let me do what I came to do."

"No. She is keeping the baby." I shouted and he aims it towards Kelcy again.