19-regretted

~Nathan

Weak Kelcy lays on the bed facing towards the window of the room.

Machines are hooked to her small body who is sunk in the covers.

I knock the door but no answer from her so I moved face to her and sat next to her.

She was asleep and breathing slowly.

I took held her hand. It was cold so I took it and tried to warm by rubbing her hand.

After minutes of looking at her sleeping peacefully, she finally decided to wake up.

"Hey." I whispered.

She opened her eyes wider and nodded "Hi".

After some time of silence I began to tell her what the doctor said.

"Kelcy you're 4 months pregnant with twins. The reason they lived was because they were strong enough. But there was some bleeding."

Kelcys' face changed.

"Kelcy." I said holding her hand. " You're belly look huge like you are 6 months of pregnancy. I'm sorry but you will be having complications untill you give birth."

She started crying. I always hate to see her in pain which I brought into her life.

"But you said I didn't showed up and all you wanted was to kill me and them." Kelcy said against the sobbing.

"Did my sister suffer all of this?" She asked and I knew this was coming.

"I'm really sorry Kelcy. She did but she lost the baby because of me. I killed it. I'm a monster."

I don't understand of myself and I regretted being alive and hurting innocent girls.