◈ ⸙ 13 ⸙ ◈

Jungkook was restless all day and when jin texted him that he is already in park he started feeling strange and walked back and forth in his room after lunch break his mental state started change and he yelled at the staff in meeting for not doing things right. Then he went to his office and stared at his watch not wanting jin to disturb.

"baby come back quickly. Alpha need you. " he mewled needly while his heart started beating fast he took away his shirt harshly feeling suffocating.

"baby. Come on please "

FLASHBACK end

.....
🔞 🔞
Jin ran to him while dropping his shirt away and sat on his lap caressing his cheeks. He leaned kissing his love cheeks.

"jungoo i am here". Jungkook opened his eyes and gasped looking at half naked seokjin. He closed his eyes again not wanting to loose control.

"what happened?"  seokjin lay on top of him after pushing him on bed and started sniffing jungkook and scenting him.

When he got no reply he grabbed jungkook arms placing on his waist and rubbed twice.

"hold me jungoo i am yours. " soon after seokjin smiled when jungkook started licking his neck and his scent started getting calmer. He yelped when jungkook pulled him closer and held his cheeks. He opened his eyes after his moaning session to see jungkook staring at him with love.

"love.... "  seokjin smiled and pecked his nose. That's Then jin got to know jungkook is not wearing his shirt too. He blushed hard and looked at jungkook inked arms and toned chest.

He started feeling leaking by just the look. He moaned when he felt his slick going down from his brief to thighs.

"jungooo "

"yes baby. What happened? "

"ahh. Mmm" jungkook got confused when jin moved away from his hold and grabbed jungkook hands that was holding his cheeks and placed his palms on his chest.  He really wants jungkook to do this from a long time and today is the day. He squeezed jungkook hands on his chest and moaned. He stare at jungkook wide eyes.

"i am yours. Only your"

His alpha growled pulling his neck harshly and strated giving licks all over his neck and collar bones. Jin moaned  when jungkook placed him on bed and hovered him.

Jin didn't wasted a minute before wrapping his legs around jungkook pulling him close.

"ah...mmm...mmm"

Jungkook lips trailed down to the chest and he looked up to his omega.

"i can't guarantee you will get milk jungkooo my omega is getting better and- ahh"

He yelped when jungkook took a long lick to his nipple and trailed to the other. His hand fidgeted with jungkook hairs while his head dropped on pillow moaning. He was feeling great. So pleasure that only his alpha can give.

"ammm mm. Ahg... Jungoo. Harder. Make me milk. I want u to milk me up. " his eyes move back when jungkook held his thigh pushing on his shoulder.

"mm. So delicious love " seokjin screamed when jungkook went to second.

"ahh no more jungk. No more! " he couldn't take the pleasure anymore and he came all hard making jungkook stop and look at him with smirk.

"did my love just came for his nip being licked? " his hole clenched around nothing looking at jungkook licking his lips and he felt hotter snd hotter.

He breathed heavily hugging jungkook.

"feeling sticky jungoo. Wanna go home.... " his finger traced random lines on jungkook shoulder. Who smiled kissing him on cheeks.

"ok love go change. I'll get food" seokjin nodded but didn't stood up. When jungkook stood up and went to find his shirt. He amusingly looked at his love.

"jungoo jungoo. Hold me. " he chuckled and walked back to his lover who was making grabby hands.

"aww my love" he walked to Washroom and run a bath with clingy seokjin in his arms.

"here you go baby...take your time I'll order food so we can eat at home okay? "

"okay jungoo" jungkook smiled ruffling his hair and walked out. After securing the door he rushed to his table grabbing a lot of tissues un buckling his jeans  pushing all the way down as he moaned closing his eyes and screamed jin name lowly cumming hard on tissues. His body tremble by the amount of semen coming out.

"ahh. Jin what you did to me love? " while he placed the order he changed from his clothes to tge other jin brought in any case.

He knocked on the door only to hear 'coming' voice. He smiled and stood before the bathroom door opening his arms wide for jin

The bathroom door opened and jin came out looking beautiful as ever.

"come here my love " jin giggled running to his arms.

They drove back to home where jin quickly went to do the laundry. He blushed remembering the events.

He got out of his thoughts when

"love come.. Food is here " he ran and landed on jungkook lap as they continued to  Eat. He felt giddy by jungkook holding him possessively and after cleaning the table snd a walk as jin doctor advice. They ended on bed with seokjin smiling ear to ear making jungkook feel bliss.

"you had a good day with your jimmy hyung? " jin nodded quickly giggling after as he started telling him all the events and their park stay to jin playing and becoming their favorite uncle.

"and you know sobin love me and he kissed me here" jungkook was listening all jin talking with a smile on his face

"where? "jin pointed to hisvleft cheek and jungkook didn't wasted a minute started kissing his cheeks again and again.

"jungooo"

"yes baby? "

"you know you sound like jealous. He is 3 years old kid"

"but you are mine iam just reminding you i am good kisser. And you are mine and "

"and?"

"he is such a cute boy. What if he steal you from me? I can't take the risk. Competition is hard"

"haha jungoo you are so cute. What will you do when our baby will do that? " jin asked without really knowing what he saying.

"oh no the competition will more hard. You will give him a lot of time. I will be sulking in the corner abd you will be feeding him in front of me.... Wait what??? " jungkook stopped he relized what jin have said ehile jin was deep red.

"what you just said love? "

Jin turned his head away blushing making jungkook smile. He spooned jin wrapping gim in his arms and leaned to his love ear.

"i would love to have our family and giving you my pups. All full here " he squeezed jin waist pushing his hand inside his shirt and rubbing circle on his stomach.

"... Jungooo" jin spoke after minutes

"yes my baby?"

"keep loving me. "

"i will " jin nodded and relaxed placing jungkook pwlm on his nips that were already in his shirt.

"they want your warmness jungoo"

He didn't want to tell jungkook that his nips hurt a bit from all the sucking and closed his sniffing and relaxing in his love hold snd presence...

....