◈ ⸙ 30 ⸙ ◈

Jungkook Pov:

"gookie....." I turned to jin who was pouting sadly hugging himself. i was getting ready it was the day we need to do meetings with designers, stylists and select the one we like to start working on our marriage. time was short and that was making jin panic. he wasn't feeling well about it. his scent was so sour making my alpha feel sad too when my omega wasn't feeling well. 

i walked to jin pulling him on my lap. jin didn't waste a second wrapping his body around me trying to take in my scent trying to relax . i pulled him close rubbing his back slowly in circles.i started to release my pharamones but even after minutes that wasn't working.

"I am scared. i don't think I am suitable. i don't think I can do it" and with that saying he started trembling making me panic I pulled away cupping his face. his eyes was red so red.

"what you saying love?" he whimpered and started sobbing in my hold shocking his head in no. 

"I am scared." I kissed his forehead to face hugging him.

"why you scared love? i am with you . your alpha." that made him more cry..

"why you? i-why-" 
🔞

"shh shh don't say anything hm....let's get you take a warm bath. i know it calm you so much" he tightened his hold around me not showing any intention to leave me. i lifted him a little taking his shorts away then removed my own pants. 

i heard his gasp when I rubbed my cock with his. i guess this will work. i pulled him close scenting him pushing my hands inside his shirts caressing his curves going to his breathing unclipping his minimizer and heard his sigh then to moan when I squeezed his boobs. taking this a moment I removed his shirt and then minimizer, tearing m blazer throwing away. 

his teared filled eyes stared at me. i held him lovingly while slowly he wrapped his hands around my neck. i lifted him up going inside the bathroom clicking the temperature and heard water coming in bath. i placed jin on bath tub corner kneeling on floor taking his mouth. and running my hands on his body while he moaned fisting my hair trying to have me close. 

i licked his hot carven finding my way to hole

i licked his hot carven finding my way to hole. pushing fingers in thrusting in and out fastly trying to prepare him. he leaked and coated my fingers. i pulled away staring in his eyes while I cleaned my fingers sucking his  he turned red pulling me close kissing me tasting himself. when I felt bath tub filled I pushed him in sitting between his legs. he wrapped his legs around me while we ate each other faces.

i placed him on my lap pushing myself in him slowly but he started jumping up and down moaning and calling me loudly. 

after a few thrust I came in him . we both panted and settled in bath tub.  when the water started getting cold. i took him to shower cleaning ourselves trying not to do another round cause of constant calls from namjoon hyung who was waiting for us in car. 

we dressed up quickly sitting in car getting some groans and glares from namjoon hyung. 

jin gulped when we  reached our office I turned him pulling him in hug. 

"you love me baby?" he nodded slowly. 

"a lot goo-"

"then trust me. we are gonna do everything and very nicely okay? we are not alone. we have namjoon hyung, jimin hyung. and your bridemain soobin."

"that's not-"

"then what it is?"
"I am missing my parents. they loved me so much. i wish I could have them here. and they meet you. you know when they accepted yoongi as my alpha. it wasn't with heart. they partially sell me. my parents cried so bad that day-"
"hey hey my baby!" I kissed his forehead when he started tearing up again.

"baby they are watching you. they are so happy look!" he looked up I placed my hand on his chest.

"they are here. in your heart and memories. they are so happy to look at you being happy. will you make them sad?hm? it's their prayer that you found me and I found you. now stop crying. aigoo. you looking pale" I kissed his eyes he hugged me nodding and pulled away with a smile holding my hand while I wiped his face. 

"as long you are with me. I'll try to do everything" I smiled pecking his lips going inside my office. namjoon hyung had set the office in new way. a table in front of window with two chairs there. i made jin sit on my right so I hold his hand easily. i know it's hard for him when he have no one by blood by his side. but he have us. me his alpha,his lover. who love him more than anything in this  world.

 who love him more than anything in this  world

-----