◈ ⸙ 50 ⸙ ◈

After making jin shower cleaning all the vomit from his body jungkook carried him up in his arms but jin patted his shoulder.  Jungkook didn't felt disgusting or anything. Jin is his mate. His love. His husband. Taking care of him is his responsibility. And he would that at any point no matter he is in pain himself.

"again..a- again"

seeing jin holding his mouth jungkook quickly understood placing his near the toilet quickly and head his forehead while jin threw it wasn't any food but more was the milk he drank some hours ago and mostly gags.

"ah-"

he fell backward but jungkook was fast to hold him and to the sink to make him graggle and wipe his face.

"love lay down hm I'll get you some clothes. Jimin hyung is coming"

jin didn't said any word as jungkook dressed him in light cotton shirt and trouser.

"JIN!"

jungkook heard some yelling and he made a run to closet as he was naked wearing shirt and shorts with boxers returning he saw namjoon holding jimin who was trying to barge in their bedroom.

"what happened to jin? "

"I don't know jin was all okay today and we fell asleep. And at an hour ago I found discomfort and then found jin waking me up and then he was running to washroom throwing all. He threw again just now,"

Jimin looked worried and he turned to namjoon who had soobin sleeping in his arms.

" I'll go to jin"

"take soobin to room hyung"

jungkook helped namjoon take soobin to the guests room. And returned to his bedroom to see jimin hyung rubbing and massaging jin hands and forehead.

"I don't think It's flu. His scent is so much changed. Not his or yours."

Jungkook nodded and sat with jin caressing his hands.

"what do I do? I am so worried and scared."

Jungkook held jin hand to his lips sobbing but namjoon held his shoulder.

"where is the book father gave?"

"huh?"

"book jungkook. It must have something about jin's conditions. If it is we should do before it get worse."

Jungkook nodded kissing jin's forehead and rushed to his closet and namjoon ran behind him. Jungkook held the book and they sat on sofa placing book on table infront of them.

They searched the omega condition and jungkook was about to cry he held his face and started sobbing. He was in same condition as jin.

But he wasn't burning up but he was feeling same pain as jin feeling his whole body in piercing pain. He wants to relieve his mate's pain as soon as possible.

"......Jungkook!"

namjoon was calling him for a lot of times and then shocked him.

"huh?"

"you are gonna be father!"

"w-what?"

jungkook tears fell with shock looking at namjoon.

"see. scent change and this fever going up to peak and throwing up. Sudden change without any reason-"

Jungkook snactched the book and read the words carefully he recalled jin mating mark was glowing for two weeks and when in honeymoon and he gasped.