◈ ⸙ 52 ⸙ ◈

Months were passing and as months were passing jungkook was falling more in love with his husband. Jungkook have shifted to home.and handled all work from home.

All were so happy when they got to know that jin and jungkook are going to have a baby all omegas were taking care of jin and alphas including managers and staff tried their best to not make their boss angry and finish work quickly so they both can go home early.

Managers and department executive were now the incharge and jungkook now work from home mostly since jin entered sixth month.

Jungkook was staring at jin who was sitting on bed rubbing his bump talking about a story book he just read.

"so you see baby words way so much okay? never use your words and actions without thinking.."

jungkook smiled ad closed his laptop and walked to bed sitting beside his husband.

"oh baby see daddy is here."

jungkook smiled looking at glowing jin his hands caressed his glowing pink cheeks.

"what is my love doing hm?"

jungkook asked he loved when jin speak about what he talked their baby.

"I read a book of words weightage and hmm"

jungkook smiled as he shifted opening his legs wider behind jin and pushed his hands in jin's shirt rubbing his hands on jin's stomach making jin stop in between and hum.

"feeling good?"

jin nodded and leaned back putting his weight on jungkook as he was rubbing his hands on his bump.

"ahh...jungu I love it..so warm"

jin loved the warmness spreading over his bump and he smiled feeling their baby moving.

"looks like our baby missed me too"

jungkook whispered running hand under jin's seven month old bump.

"so much. we both missed daddy"

jungkook smiled kissing jin nape.

"let me warm my both babies."

"inside too daddy. Full moon. daddy"

jungkook felt himself getting hard by jin moans. And jin pushing himself nback rubbing himself on his cook.

"I wonder if we will do it even you are in 9th month"

'ahh yes. I love daddy"

"and daddy's cock."

"and daddy's cum. Ahh-"

"already leaking baby?"

jin moaned when jungkook hand went in his pajama feeling precum on his hands from his hard cock.

"please.."

"I'll give you baby.i'll-"

Jin was lifted and jungkook placed him on bed discarding his clothes as he started rubbing himself on jin. Coating his cock with his pre cum he pushed slowly in jin.

"ah ah alpha!"

jungkook growled holding jin's knees as he sped his thrists.

"please please give me."

"wait baby I'll give you. Ahh- so tight. How you are so tight?"

jin head fell back as he cried out in pleasure. After looking at vulnerable scene infront of him feeling greedy he placed his thumb on jin's cock tip.

"shh baby daddy is hungry too"

jin cried in pleasure as jungkook filled him up with warm cum. He felt his swollen cock. After he felt jungkook is finished filling him up. he felt him leaning down removing his thumb and getting in his warm mouth. Just a single suck and jin moaned louder shooting all in his mouth.

"ahh.. alpha..hold me.. please"

jungkook pulled out slowly and wrapped his warm naked body around jin kissing his nape,.

"feeling okay?"

"feeling great alpha. Daddy I love you"

it's become a habbit for jin to call jungkook daddy whenever he is pain or want jungkook to fuck him. Fill him up.

"baby want again?"

"please again."

"BUT BABY you in almost eighth month."

"I am in almost not in. please. One more. You don't even let me suck you "

"because baby you can't bend"

"ahh aloha. I need you so give me!"

that was the thing jungkook wanted to hear he pushed while spooning jin hard and fast.

--

Jin moved or try to but he groaned feeling heavy he looked around feeling heavy and found the cellphone. He panted as he called jungkook and waited patiently.

"baby why calling I am in hom-"

"jungu—ah-"

jin panted as he rubbi=ed his baby bump.

Jungkook on the other hand was making breakfast for jin who was slepping soundly. As jin entered 9th month his movement was restricted. His legs was now swollen after the recent full moon and jinkook little make out.

Jungkook didn't made love with him he didn't want to be greedy he undressed jin and let him stroke him when he felt he was near he pushed slowly just the tip and fill him up so the worsen vomiting and passing out does't repeat. It would worsen the condition.

When he saw the caller id he frowned with smile and that frown became worried when he heard jin's pant he ran inside the room and found jin's teary face.

"love what happened?"

jin didn't spoke anything just leaned toward him and hugged him although he couldn't feel jungkook due to his bump.

"do you need something?"

jin sniffles nodding.

"want bath-"

jungkook cooed cupping his face and peppered with kisses.

"aww my love so why crying hmm?"

"couldn't move. Everything feels difficult"

"it's okay baby. Your husband is with you. Be here I'll make bath ready hm?"

jungkook kissed his forehead as he walked inside. In the mean time jin panted rubbing his bump closed his eyes. This month was so difficult when his legs got swelled it was painful.

--

"here you go"

jungkook exclaimed after settling jin on couch in living room and started feeding him.

"you eat too."

"I'll baby"

jin nodded as he chewed hardly rubbing his hand on bump.

"come baby here"

jungkook settled jin's head on his chest as he started eating his breakfast and rubbed jin's bump.

"baby relax.. I'll massage your legs later."

Jin nodded with few pants he started to relax with jungkook's spreading over him. Jungkook who took deep breath feeling pain in his body and  smiled when he felt his baby asleep as well as their baby in jin's bump.

"hyung.."

jungkook called namjoon he feel he should be with jin all the time doctor gave them date of next week and he thinks he should ask namjoon for help.

Next chapter is end kitties....