Try-outs

Third pov

After everything happen the kids went back to school and act like everything good. Today is try-out for volleyball both for boys and girls. Kam decided to try out this year.
" aye sis I'm going to try out so y'all leave without me. I'll be home around 4/5 ish" said Kam

Through the whole day was boring nothing fun happened just normal Thursday's waiting for Friday.

Rinnnngggg. That was the last bell for school and Kam is going to try out and the other 2 home or work. Kam got to the gym and just took out is first layer of clothes because he had shorts and tank top under.
" I see we have newbie this year and everybody else I know" said coach H and looked at me " what your name boy?" I pointed to myself " Kam" after that we did warm ups those burpees ain't no joke and then we did some partnering with learning how to set and passing to other.

Try out was over and now Kam is walking out the building and saw Dee looking rich and everything " did you make it" he asked " I don't know yet this is the first day I'll know but next Friday" we drove in silence . Out of no where Dee started talking while pulling up to the house " I'm not mad about your friend staying because I been there but I told y'all the rules and you need to respect them but he can stay" yessir my friend can stay. " thanks glooks"

Walking into the house " GO BESTFRIEND THATS MY BESTFRIEND" blasting through the house spotting Mya twerking on the couch and Shawn hyping her up. They stopped when Dee cut the music off " heeyy" " hey nothing what are you doing on my couch like that"
" well we were cleaning and you know this song came on and we got hype" Mya said but quietly and Shawn shaking his head in agreement
" just turn it down some I have a meeting in morning but here some much go order something. Don't get me nothing I already yet with a friend" he said smiling

" who this friend is it a lady friend ?" Said Kam joking with him " young man that ain't yo business but you'll see next week my business is having a fundraiser and fancy one with suit and dresses every single one of y'all need to be there. Goodnight"

"