Awkard Silence

Mr. Demon pov
( Gas station scene)
After a long day at work I was driving to the diner for my dinner but I stop at the gas station seeing those two kids again I heard gun shots and rushed to them and cover them. I felt a pain in hip and the young boy saw blood coming from and called the ambulance 2 minutes later I saw all black.

Kamron pov
We made it to the hospital and were just waiting for the doctor to tell us if the man okay so we can leave. See my sister I gave her my hoodie and she went to sleep and I doze off my self until someone tapped me " young man he alright he wants to see who saved me" I nodded and woke up Mya to come on " room 107" knock on the door " come in"
I really didn't want to see the man but it want ever. " hey thanks for saving and calling them pre-shaded" I didn't respond to him Ion mess with people like that.  " I see y'all not much talkers but can hand me my pants" look at the chair and grabbed his pants. He digging til he got his wallet opened it and handed me 300 dollars and you know what a young p do I took it went along my day " thanks. Bye"

Mr . Demon pov
They walked out there was something there that pull me to be something in those kids life " um hi Mr. demons I'm your nurse and you be here until the morning" she smiled and sat down my food.
Man I don't know what going on but those kids seem important to me so imma help them when I see them again. When I handed the boy the money and my business card so they always come to me.