That mouth

Mr.D pov
After talking to a friend about hooking the kids up with jobs from the mall we went to Walmart. Got the simple stuff I buy but more since there 2 extra people in my house. I told them to go get the snacks they wanted and hope it last until I come back from the business trip. Walking up the aisle I saw Mya agruing with old white lady " lady had the snacks in my hand first so why are trying to get them outta my hand foe" I was shocked because mya doesn't really talk that much around me but I witness if I had something to her brother she ain't holding back at all. " young lady you teenager these little kids snack I need for my grandchildren when they come over" Karen wasn't letting go " idgaf about yo grandchildren now move" mya she pushed lady into a cart " Ayo come on" I called her over before you know Karen do what Karen does " hooligan"

We just back home we put up the groceries " aye before go to bed here are the rules when I'm gone for a business trip"
1. Get home around 10:30 weekends 11:00
2. Clean after yourself
3. No party without my permission
4. No extra bodies in my house
5. Call for emergency
" I hope y'all know what type of emergency I'm talking but goodnight yall"

3rd person pov
The kids woke up to get ready for school walking into the garage to see D car gone just like he said " aye imma head chick-fil-a for breakfast" Kamron said. Mya drove to school he went to get something to eat.
Both of them made it to first hour all three of them share this class Kamron , Mya,and Shawn. Siblings notice that Shawn got a black eye bust lip and couple of cuts on him " man what happen bro" Shawn look him and just continue being silent for the rest of the day
(Skip to end of the day)
They just got home did lil showering before going to work they have about a hour before heading out.
Kamron pov
Arriving to footlocker and I'm ready to go home I don't like people they make me mad to quickly " hi are you new boy here come follow me" we went into the back he hand me shirt, I.D, and rubber band with footlocker label on it. " so put that on and I'll tell you your schedule and how to get shoes etc"
Did what he did and trained me for the rest of the day
Mya pov
Walking into Rue21 already had someone to greet me " hi you must be mya well we don't really have a dress code so your fine and here your badge" they seem cool but I don't do people for real " we're doing the basic we to put clothes, fold clothes and work Cast register" it seem to work here but it cold as hell in here.