Fundraiser

3rd pov

It the next morning everyone is in the kitchen eating breakfast and getting ready for some suit and dress shopping. " we leave in 15-20 mins" said demon everyone started heading to their rooms getting dress the fundraiser is tomorrow night. Couple minutes later they were in the car in their way to next destination. " oh Dee I made the boys volleyball team" said Kam " that great man I'll try make to some games. Alright everyone get out we'll start with mya and then the boys" said Demon

" Welcome to Dress up if you need any help my name is Faith" the woman from the dressing room said " Um how dressy are we going to be Dee" said Mya demon explain that is simple formal fundraiser nothing out of the world. The lady came back to help mya out with measurements and stuff and the boys looks around for suits and demon looked at dresses for Mya to wear nothing to showing but just for a girl her aged but also matching to rest of them.
Demon found a red dress and as soon as she came out he shoved the dress on her and told her to try it on " what do y'all think don't you think little lady look beautiful" said the lady that was helping them.  Everybody agreed but everyone was wait for mya yes or no and looking at her it seems like she fell in love with the dress. It seems like demon has great tasted after that they found shoes for y'all them but now they're on their way to a suit shop Denzel already have a blacked out suit he just needs a red napkin. Pulling up to place looks like nobody their but it just Sunday afternoon so nobody really out and about.
" afternoon is there anything I can do for y'all" said the man  " yeah I need these two knuckleheads to be measured and I need to if you have 2 blacked out suit and 3 red napkins for the suit available. If not I need them done by 4 tomorrow afternoon" the man just nodded his head and started getting to work it didn't take long for them and they did have suits from them which was easy day " aye Shawn don't I look like that nigga with this suit on" said Kam from across the room " Aw shit is that my nigga Kam with nice clean suit in but oh no the haircut" they started laughing loud but it was true they needed they haircut and done.