the origin of a tragedy

Tomorrow had come for Aria. She didn't know why she agreed to it, but it sounded urgent and she had nothing better to do, she loved her sister too.

She biked over to the address he had given her. Autumn had come so it was nice and cool, therefore aria wearing a sweater.

She passed a billion trees on her way there, the cold air getting to her. But as she arrived at jakes house, he was waiting by the front step for her.

"So you believed me?" , he greeted her with. "You said my sister was going to die, you're weird and all but i'm gonna trust someone when they say that shit Jake" , she scolded him as he led her inside. His house was nice and big.  She couldn't see too much of the area before Jake led her to his room to the doll. "Hi, i'm chucky!" , the doll greeted the two.

"look" , he removed the bag piece of the good guy doll to reveal no batteries. Arias face lit up with fright. "Its been talking Aria, saying things to me, how much he hates Lexy", this only made her face wilder. A random boy telling you your sister was going to die mysteriously by a murderous serial killer doll was a strange thing to be told as a 14 year old. Or really any year old. 

"Why does it wanna kill HER?" , the blonde questioned him. "Because your sister is a dick Aria. He doesnt like it and now wants to kill her and moral of the story is you and a few other people need to protect your dick of a sister tonight or else shes gonna get her throat slit. Got it?"

Aria took the information in. She slowly nodded her head to him signalling a yes. 

"I'll be there at 7" , he added. "Olivers coming over tonight, I told him i was worried about something"

Jake contemplated his thoughts for a moment. "he knows doesnt he?"

"He knows some things, frankly I didn't think this was real so," Jake couldn't really blame her after all. 

"He'll come too, just keep the kid safe. 7. ok?"

"Ok"

------------------------------

an

im so sorry this was so short, the next chapter will be so good i promise. ill update the junior fic tmrw

ive been super caught up with school but after this week ill be updating probably daily for a little bit :)

have a great night!!! <3