Lexy Cross ( a biography)

When Lexy Cross was young, she was put in the spotlight. The Crosses were known for their publicity, whether it was morally right or not.

Though Lexy would disagree, she hated that spotlight. She wanted to be unseen rather than exploited. And as perfect as Lexy may seem, she was just as bad in the head as everyone around her. It wasn't surprising when you put your mind to it. The girl was ridiculed by her mother everyday for 14 years, thats ought to fuck you up in the head a little bit. She was good at hiding it and good pills helped too. 

If you got to know Lexy you would find out shes sweet and caring. She started to become mean around fifth grade. A girl named Bianca, Bianca soon lived an unhappy ending which is why she's not a key element in these stories, befriended Lexy and corrupted her. By sixth grade Lexy was smoking weed and having parties anytime she felt like it.  Her lack of parentel control obviously allowed for this to happen.

This story with Oliver, did not have much to do with Lexy, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for you to be wondering whos the narrator and why are they telling you this? All of which will become clear later.

Lexy  never noticed how her parents favored her over her twin, even if she did realize she wouldn't care. They looked the same but actually most people saw Lexy as prettier, I believe it was just because she was more outgoing. Aria was just as pretty as Lexy, they were twins, but Aria was more secluded.

Lexy was loved and adored. Aria was not. Lexy had a loving boyfriend and lots of friends, and Aria did not.

Finally, when Lexy was 14 she started maturing out of an ego maniac. She respected others, who respected her, for the most part. She gave people chances as well. The one thing she could never get over was Jake Wheeler. Many assumed she hated him so much because she dated her cousin, which was not the answer. 

When Lexy and Jake were 7 they were close, along with Junior. Lexy and Jake however were best friends. Later on Lexy and Jake drifted apart, which Lexy was very unhappy about. Jake later said he didn't want to be friends, she was mean to him. Obviously, Lexy did not take this well and ever since has wanted to make him feel bad for her feeling bad.

This brings everything back to the present day of Aria and Oliver.

AN

im so sorry about these filler chapters. so much has been going on with school and life. thank you for the suppory xx

-blair