8. Mine (F)

A/N

This story is unedited so apologies for grammatical and spelling errors if any.

_____****_____

Fiora's (POV)

I fluttered open my eyes to the beautiful morning and practically dragged myself to sit upright on the bed. My whole body felt so stiff, that even my head was killing me. I yawned and stretched a little; it felt so good.

As I turned to get out of my bed, my eyes landed on the most beautiful sight, or I would say, a beautiful man. My cheeks became red, and my lips curved to form a smile.

I must be dreaming. There's no way that this man would be in my room, sleeping on the chair.

I got up from my bed and slowly approached him, "This dream is way too real," I thought and smiled. I bent down and reached my hand to his forehead, tracing his face longitudinally to his lips... soft, plumed red lips with my thumb "How would they feel against me" my mind poked me, I immediately dismissed that thought and traced down my fingers to his jawline, to his Adam's apple that's when my eyes shot up to his golden-green eyes staring at me with lust-filled in them.

When those two beautiful orbs connected to mine, his eye colour changed to arctic blue ones, and he growled lowly, uttering the word "Mine" Seduction and possession mixed in his voice.

His eyes were transfixed on my lips and at that moment I realized how dangerously close I was to him

He didn't waste any time and closed the distance between them with a very soft kiss. He got up from his chair, never leaving me. One of his hands went up in my hair and the other at the back, pulling me as close as he could slowly increasing his pace.

"This dream feels way too real" my mind taunted. I suddenly pulled back and maintained an arm's distance from him and looked around.

"This is not my room where am I, oh I remember waterfall, CEO, cave, sword, blast"

I looked at him and asked, "Where am I" I looked down at myself I exclaimed "My clothes... my clothes ....did you change my clothes?" I realized I had spoken louder than intended.

His eyes went big like a saucer, he opened his mouth rather shocked, and he composed his posture his face was red and I am certain mine too mirrored his. "Uhmm... You are in my house, my bedroom to be specific... You became unconscious outside the cave remember ?" He questioned and I nodded my head.

"I couldn't leave you there in that condition so, I brought you here... and as for your clothes Arnica did them" He explained and I nodded my head in understanding

I bowed to express my apology, for the inconvenience I caused and gratitude for taking care of me, but instead, I heard a growling sound. "Did he just growl at me?" I thought and looked up at him very confused his body language and expression changed to a very stern one.

"Breakfast is downstairs, whenever you are ready come downstairs and your clothes will be delivered to you soon," he said and left the room

"Is he mad at me... WHY... did I say or do something wrong... no ..... ah it's so frustrating why just why do I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS  he is my superior, and I will lose my job after this...I need to apologize... I'll remember to do it next time..." My mind kept ranting on and on while I stepped in for the shower