infoo les gooo

As we do, start off with the basics if you're new to it!
Y/N your name
H/C hair color
H/L hair length
S/C Skin color
E/C eye color

So background for how you got into Green Dolphin Street Prison:
So you're situation was similar to jolynes at the time but..you had blamed yourself for it. and your s/o were heading out together since it was a date nights for the time being you were driving the car until you saw someone purposely throw another person onto the street you had immediately tried to stop the car but at the speed you were going the person was already dead "Y/N HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" you had tried to explain yourself but your s/o had already called the cops.

You were beyond mad you were furious "YOU BITCH ILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU WHEN I GET OUT THIS DAMN PRISON!" you had said with a furious tone you were sure they were gonna get a piece of you when you got out.

Your personality will be eased between laid back and energized or just blunt this fanfic will be comedy and romance based. But since i'm also working on another story besides this the updates will be spaced out because I got other things to do than write lmao.

I will just try to come up with a concept for this my mind is like all over the place rn i'm trying to read stone ocean manga but only got like 4 chapters in 💀

"Well this one is gonna be a ride, we'll be right back too "My stone ocean" In a few minutes or maybe more I think I read the script wrong? But either way bye for now!"

Info: End