1

Y/N's pov

"I just can't believe what that bitch did to me now i'm stuck here for who knows how long" I had moped to my cell mates "I'm telling you it's the TRUTH I got set up" "girl you've going on about this for three days straight you know get sent to that prison whether you want to or not" you huffed in disappointment. you heard that "Green dolphin street prison" was ruthless so you were gonna put up a fight if you had too.

"When you're heading to that prison your bound to have money on you at all times, or you might become the one that gets stepped on" one of the other prisoners had said. You had thankfully kept a few bucks on you just in case of emergency purposes. You had slowly exhaled until it was your turn to leave for the prison.

You could hear a distant conversation "Im jolyne cujo" It was a nice smooth voice a woman's voice you could assume. "Ermes Costello nice to meet you jojo" oh if you had only met them in person you were sure to be there friends but would they wanna be friends with you? you brushed it off the same way you did with your other irrelevant questions

"Hey Ermes what's that pendant you got?" you had asked you rarely talked to her about anything " Oh i just found it near a drain" she replied "Ooo can I see it" You slowly went into to touch the golden pendant only to be met by a cut on your hand "Ouch!" "Eremes you didn't tell me that It had something that could scratch you with!" you said while being a little bit angry.

"Sorry Y/N!" Ermes had said while she clasped both of her hands together "If i'm gonna be honest I just cut myself earlier with that should've told you earlier" she said with a sweat droplet running down her cheek "It's fine as long as I don't get sick from it" you said pointing your finger to her with a little sass. Ermes chuckled you were finally hanging out with someone that you thought was cool.

You had rarely got the chance to chat with people like her, you had a big doppey grin on "wanna be friends" Ermes asked "Sure!" you said excitedly

Ermes POV

"Oh to meet a girl like her" I had thought in my mind, so pretty gorgeous even maybe even beyond gorgeous. I was in a trance when I met her, I wanted to be with her all the time but this had only started a week ago (?) I wonder how i'll make her fall for me.

I had enjoyed her presence, I liked when we were together talking. "Wanna be friends?" "Sure!" her wide smile always made me feel like there were butterflies in my stomach I had smiled to I wonder how our relationship will fold out. I'm just hoping for the B̸e̸s̸t̸...

Well that's all for "𝓜𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷" Well see you later or maybe even friday?! Thanks for reading make sure to vote though ( I don't know how to write yandere so I hope this works for y'all ) 🤞🏽once again thanks for reading and bye f...

Well that's all for "𝓜𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷" Well see you later or maybe even friday?! Thanks for reading make sure to vote though ( I don't know how to write yandere so I hope this works for y'all ) 🤞🏽once again thanks for reading and bye for now

( I kinda enjoyed writing this chapter )