2

A/N just to say your s/o was a girl so it could line up with the story and the dialogue also sorry for not uploading earlier this week, I'll try to upload 1-2 chapters through the weeks!

Y/N POV

"Put your hands out, we're gonna be taking you guys to green dolphin street prison" I put my hands out of my cell, entering the car I had looked at a girl beside me. She had black hair with green stripes, oh boy I could stare at her the whole ride if I could...You thought internally.

"You like what ya see?" The woman had said I had flipped my head back as fast as I could getting whiplash was unexpected though I had gripped my neck a light pink blush had placed itself onto my S/C skin "sorry for staring..you're just really pretty" I had chuckled a little after my sentence.

The green haired girl smiled and replied "It's ok don't worry to much about it!" she said while putting her thumb up with a smile " by the way..what's your name?" I asked "Jolyne Cujoh" "Oh! yeah you're the one that was talking earlier, the names Y/N L/N!" you said with a small wink and a smile.

"Well then what'd you get in here for?" jolyne had asked "I was literally blamed for killing someone" you said with a grim look of your face. "wait really? that happened to me too.." jolyne had said as she trailed her sentence. "I still can't believe that bitch blamed it on me" I sighed lightly after the sentence.

Changing the conversation you had asked "hey were you in a relationship before getting here?" jolyne had answered "yeah but it didn't last long as I thought it could" she scoffed after answering "Hmm~ how were they like?" you asked with a small grin on your face.

"The relationship was sweet but bitter in the end" jolyne had said, you felt like you could relate to her on mostly anything besides family wise, you had saw Ermes walking over to talk. "Hey what you guys up to?" "nothing much just talking about our ex" I replied with a small chuckle. "Wow that seems depressing" Ermes had said sarcastically.

"Sorta is." you had shrugged "We're gonna be at the prison in ten minutes.." Jolyne said "How do you know that?" Me and Ermes said at the same time. "We're gonna be at the prison in 10 minutes so be ready" the guards had said. Me and Ermes had looked at each other confused then turned to jolyne.

"How'd you hear that before they said it?!" you asked "I guess just heard it I guess?" jolyne answered "well that was some kind of answer" you had softly sighed after finishing your sentence, "Well like they said we better get ready to head to the prison" who knows what will happen with the years of me staying here you had thought.

Thanks for reading "𝓜𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷" AND THANKS FOR A 100 VIEWS!!!! between these few days I haven't got any time to write since im moving into a new house with my family but thanks for reading and viewing my story im super thankful for it! by see you next week or so...