💛

Me= I can't belive it why couldn't they just kidnap me instead I didn't even see his face. Maybe it was him or no it can't be can it. Aahahaha. Than I try to think and what I came out was that I would have to go to the police station to see because I had no clue.
So that's what I did I went to the police station to see this mysterious person for myself.

Person: Please can you let me go am going to get married next month and if am here she is going to kill me please officer let me out. I'll be a good boy I swear.

Police = okay fine but STOP putting that clothing on because I thought it was a robber or somone bad okay. Getting annoyed with him.

Person= I promise I won't wear this again. Gets excited when the police gets him out of his prison cell. And he hugs him saying Thank you fie believing in me. Than starts going.

Me= Hello officer have you seen a person with a black hoody and clothing all covered with black. I said losing breath because I was running. He said yes and he was heading downstairs.

Okay thank you and I ran downstairs to see him with his black clothing with his hoody down. Than I shouted Hello are you the person I know.

Person= He heard me and said are you that person I know too. Than slowly looks around. But than he quickly covers it with the hoody and mask so that I wouldn't. He comes up towards me.

Me= Please can you take the mask off I would like to see your face. I start to smile but he doesn't and just cries beneath the mask. Making no eye contact and falls on the ground.

He did this is because I felt so heart broken of what he did to like somone else instead of me. Than slowly says
Am sorry please forgive me.

Me= I just didn't know what to do and looked shocked but also broken inside trying to figure out what he just said to me. Than hugged him on the floor saying I forgive you.

Person = He took of his mask and revealed it to me what he looked like. Wanting to show that he wasn't scared to be hurt even though he had to marry somone else but he still had those feelings for me even though we would be apart. Knowing that I was one of them.