💚

Person= Where could she be? am missing her. Than starts to cry infront of his fiancé.

Woman= Why are you crying what happened please tell me? She starts to get worried of what's happening but than stays quite until the person who was yereserday came back.

Person= She is here than goes towards her leaving his fiancé behind. Which wasn't a good idea to do that but still he did what he did.

Woman 2= Hi how are you and oh is that your wife she looks so beautiful you must be a lucky man.

Person= oh I forgot than goes back to his fiancé and says Am so sorry please come let me introduce you to her. Than they both start to get along to each other.

Woman= I didn't know that your so talented at singing I would love to come and they start to speak more. Until than the woman said that she needed to go back.

Person= Have a safe trip and thank you for coming. He begins to get feeling for her even though he forgot that he is cheating on his fiancé but his fiancé likes her as well so is this a bad thing or a good thing...

Woman= I forgot to tell you would you like to come to are wedding next month she begins to get excited. And she said ofcource I would love to come.

Person= He begins to get red even though he forgot that he was going marry her but his mind began to get blank and falls on the ground...

Woman= Please wake up am here please. He slowly opens his eyes and wakes up.  Oh my I thought I would lose you and kisses him.

Woman 2= Is he alright in her mind she begins to know why he did what he did and gets sad. Because she knew that he loved her but not him.

Woman= Yes he is fine could you get water please so he can drink please hurry.

Woman 2= Quickly comes back and gives the water to her.

Woman= Thank you and makes him drink it but he stops her and wakes up.
She says no your not please drink a bit more and begins give more not knowing that she gave to much.

Person= STOP it and gets up. JUST stop I don't want you anymore I lied okay.

Woman= what do you mean I thought that you loved me. Than begins to cry infront of both of them.