A Mistake Is Made

Sigyn had been well for about a week now, everyone was still unsure on what had caused it. They left it for the palace doctor to figure out. The palace was amock with people as Loki walked hand in hand with Sigyn to the drawing room. They were to get a portrait done immidiately, as they were set to be a married couple. Odin had paid the best painter in Asgard to do it. They sat down togther on the red velvet chair, Sigyn holding Loki's hands in hers on her lap. Then they waited.

3 hours later

"Ok! It is done, Odin request you not see it till the wedding day." The painter informed Loki as he covered it.

"But I mu-"

"You can't sorry sir. I must go to your father now," the painter walked away with his paints and paintbrushes in a bag in his right hand and the covered painting and easel under hi left arm.

"Fine go!"

"Loki! He's just doing what your father has told him to do. Please be careful the way you speak to him." She kissed him and dragged him to the palace roof garden.

ON THE ROOF GARDEN

They sat adjacent to each other on the grassy floor. Making daisy chains, as per usual Loki was showing off by using his abilities. Sigyn just laughed at him.

"Do it properly, that's how you know its yours."

"But you can tell its mine, it has powers, powers to change colour. OOOoooooh" Sigyn huffed as she placed the daisy chain she had made around Loki's neck and she walked away.

"I'm going to talk to my parents." Loki looked at her as she walked through the double doors of the garden. Loki sighed and lay back on the grass, he fell asleep.

1 hour later

A noise woke him up he wasn't sure what it was, but he prepared himself for any attack, but wasn't prepared for what came next. Someone jumped on top of him. He paniced, grabbed his septar and held it to the assailant's throat.

"LOKI!" Thor's voice came from behind him. "STOP! THAT IS SIGYN!" Sigyn was sat frozen on top of him panting with fear. Thor slowly pulled her onto the grass next to Loki, who leaned over her frail body to make sure she was ok.

"Sigyn... I am so sorry! It wont happen again... I promise," he lifted her off the floor and half carried half walked her to her room. He waited for her to slow her breathing and calmed down a little.

"It's ok Loki," she finally said and her eyes fluttered shut and she fell to sleep, Loki walked to his room and went to sleep too.