Some facts about Mazy and Dylan✔️

When Gover was sent to pick up Thalia he was also sent to pick Mazy up.

Mazy and Dylan were the first ones to meet Luke. Then it was Thalia. Then Annabeth.

Luke and Mazy were more then friends by the time Percy came to the camp.

Thalia, Percy, Nico, Dylan and Mazy are technically half siblings. But also technically cousin at the same time.

Mazy and Dylan were more or less kicked out of the "house" by John.

John would also take a lot of his anger out on both Dylan and Mazy balming the two of them for what happened to Mary.

Sam known about half bloods due to the faceted that he helped during the battle of Olympus.

Luke and Jess (Sam girlfriend) are half siblings.

Zoé and Mazy were really good friends.

so another reason that Luke agreed to help Kronos was to try to find a away to save Sam from his future fate. ( Luke sheared this with Mazy before he took his stabbed himself. might pop up as a flash back who knows)

Mazy know Gabriel and knows his secret ( there really great friends)

Mazy weres an angel necklace that Gabriel gave her it has a bit of his archangel grace in it and it protects her most of the time

Mazy has a tattoo on her left arm that she keeps covered Infront of Sam and Dean. the tattoo is a Medusa head. ( yes it mean what its supposed to mean)

The necklace from Gabe

for some clarification

Hades = papa

Zeus = father

Poseidon = dad

####################

thank you for reading

let me know what you think