IV

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"hey maple boy... what's your name?"

i slowly let my eyes open as i set my gaze on the masked person beside me.

"oh? is this perhaps an alias you've mentioned me by, when i was the main topic of conversation?"

i said as a small smirk played on my lips. they only scoffed at my little remark before continuing.

"no way, if i want to keep you alive then you have to stay a secret. i'm asking out of pure curiosity, we have been unintentionally meeting up for a while after all..."

my smirk slowly but surely morphed into a small smile when they turned away form me. what they didn't know, and at the time neither did i, that my body has subconsciously been longing to be there not only because of the memories but because of something different...

"it's kazuha, kaedehara kazuha."

they finally turned around to face me as they extended their hand towards me.

"i'm rin... just rin for now... it's nice to properly meet you i guess"

i took their hand in mine to return the gesture. as our hands came in contact my whole body started tingling and a wave of shivers was sent down my spine.

"please, the pleasure is all mine."

'it really is... i hope you Don't doubt it'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───