V

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you are quite an interesting cause... you have a geo inazuma vision and your clothes hint towards you being local, but corsets aren't really common in this nation. it makes me wonder what your origins are..."

i turned to my companion sitting at a branch across from me. we once again were at the maple tree enjoying each others presence.

"well im originally from mondstat if the wind hasn't told you yet and i came to live in inazuma with my mother after she divorced with my father... you don't need to know what happened after and the reason i joined the fatui..."

i could hear their voice crack a little at the end, but let it slip in order to not make her uncomfortable. a little leaf started falling in front of me, delicately swaying in the air. i reached out to grab it by its stem and took a good look at it. it was thinner that silk yet it was rich in colour. it almost looked like it was made out of pure amber. i reached over to my companion, careful not to fall in the process of it, and placed the leaf in their beautiful h/c hair.

"whatever happened i'm positive that the winds will carry out the good word of you being one of the powerful harbingers that don't cause misfortune to others."

it hurt me to see them aching like that. they may be the 7th fatui harbinger, but they haven't been doing anything than fixing the messes that others caused and get rid of dangers that could be threatening to the people living at the place they call home. they have been meaning nothing but well and my intuition was right all along.... so why did they look so broken?

"thank you, but i don't think they are able to view me as their little sibling anymore..."

'why all i can see right in front of me is a Broken child that was betrayed by everyone and left defenceless... why?'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───