The Happiness that Keeps the Mafia going - MfSr, SmSn

This is a little series me and my waifu were writing together littleprincess0310 Basically...it's Sora and Sen as bottoms for a few utaite. There will be 3 parts with different members of this little yakuza and Sora and Sen

This one as we can see...includes MfSr and SmSn. It also includes MfSn and platonic SmSr(because I was too lazy to write anything for that jhghkgd)

littleprincess0310 an: Kyaaaa~

She really likes her Sen bottom ww

Word Count - 10,296 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Senra-san...is it just me...or do every time they make new outfits for us, they get shorter?" Soraru sighs, folding his arms over his chest as he looked over their new outfits their masters had ordered for them.

A specific 2 of the six masters they had...

"Is it too late to quit now...?" Not that Soraru could, he and Senra each had life contracts with this specific yakuza group.

In return for their lives being spared...they had to become their maids.

Wearing a baggy shirt belonging to one of their masters, Senra leaned himself on Soraru's back while looking at the outfit. "What... day is today..." The blonde asked, hoping it's not the day where they need to serve "that" master.

"Mm...I think it's...Friday." Soraru sighs and rests against Senra. "It's that day..."

"....." Senra stayed silent while falling into the bed again. " Ah.... I suddenly feel sick."

"We can just ignore them...right?" The albino and the purple haired...Soraru knew they wouldn't even get to do any cleaning with them around!

"I feel like...... It's always Maashii day..." The blonde muttered, curling on the bed while sniffling through one of Shima's shirts that he wears for sleep.

"I don't think I can believe you if you say you dislike it while like that." Soraru laughs, tugging slightly at the shirt. "Did he give you this too? You wear it every night~" Teasing lightly, Soraru tries to awkwardly comfort the younger.

"I steal~" Senra grinned, opening his arm so Soraru would cuddle him.

Laughing more, Soraru slides into the hug and snuggles the blond. "Nee...can you keep a secret? This sweater...I stole it too..." Mafumafu's sweater he thought he had lost for so long...Soraru had taken it for himself!

Smiling, the blonde nodded his head. "I know. Last week Mafu-kun told me that."

"It's...comfortable...mou, do we really have to wear those dumb outfits for them?" Fridays were days they really needed to clean the dust and everything and those two were very...handsy...

"Which is better, wear now or being forced to wear in front of them." Senra hummed, thinking of their option.

"...I'll help you tie your ribbons if you tie mine." Gulping nervously, Soraru internally cried.

Laughing softly, Senra sits up from the bed and walks toward the bathroom. "I will shower first!"

"I showered earlier so take as long as you want " Smiling, Soraru digs a few towels up and tosses them to the blond. Soraru would need the time to mentally prepare himself...

Nodding his head, Senra entered the bathroom that was too big for two people and started to clean himself up.

Listening to the sound of water falling from the other room, Soraru took deep breaths while slipping on his outfit, bit by bit. Feminine underwear and all too...he didn't have a chest why did he need a god damn bra!? Not to mention...these stockings...this was humiliating!