Double the Love - MafuSora

I begged my waifu for this because it came from a cute picture I saw. It's two Mafu's with slightly different personalities x Sora. Youkai au...and it's lewd because well, it's me ww

I'm so tired these days so I don't edit as much but I do what I can q.q

littleprincess0310 an: -> -> 0 (two pp one hole)

Word Count - 5,985 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a bright, sunny day, Soraru, an older youkai than most, lays stretched out in his human form in a field of flowers, relaxing in the sun and the breeze. So relaxing...no humans to see, no noisy people to deal with...just him and nature. And it was the perfect day for a nap!

What could possibly disturb this?

Suddenly, a small white fox with red stripes on his face landed on top of Soraru's chest.

"...Hah?" Confused, Soraru tries to look without disturbing the fox. "What are you doing great here?" Tilting his head, Soraru carefully pets the fox. They were so soft...maybe a few more pats were okay.

Looking at Soraru, the fox nuzzles his hand while laughing.

"Are you here to enjoy the sun too? Then...I'll allow you to stay with me." The older youkai smiles warmly, still gently petting the fox. They seemed harmless!

Happy, the fox snuggles up to Soraru's chest.

"Don't you have a family or friends to be with? They must be worried...don't stay too long, okay?" Lightly scolding, Soraru hugs the fox and yawns before closing his eyes to relax.

Begging with his big white eyes, the fox's face fell down in sadness.

Opening his eyes to see the begging, Soraru lifts the little fox up and hugs him. "So you don't have? Then...we can stay here together and rest~" As long as no one would be worried!

"Thank you!" The fox speaks up, intentionally.

"So you can speak too? You're welcome. My name is Soraru...what is yours?" While asking, Soraru runs his fingers through the foxes fur.

Happy that Soraru didn't stay mad at him even though he suddenly spoke, the fox laughed. "Mafu!"

"Mafu...that's a nice name. Would...you like to be friends?" Ah, he said it! Soraru didn't have many friends, if any at all to begin with...

"Can I?" The fox asked, tilting his head.

"I wouldn't ask if it wasn't okay," Soraru laughs at this and rubs their cheeks together.

"I want!" Mafu licked Soraru's cheeks.

'Then let's be good friends." Soraru smiles warmly, kissing the little fox's nose.

Snuggling up to Soraru, the little fox wrapped his white fluffily around Soraru's wrist.

Closing his eyes again, Soraru yawns, ready for his afternoon nap...with his new friend!

As Soraru slowly started napping, the fox suddenly turned into a handsome male. "Fufufu." He smiles widely, the bell on his ear rings softly.

Hearing the bell, Soraru opens his eyes again, half asleep now that he has started to drift asleep. "Mafu...where did you go?"

"I'm here." Already morphing into his fox form, Mafumafu nudged Soraru's cheeks.

"You're a lot taller than I imagined." Still surprised, Soraru chuckles softly. "But still so fluffy."

"Taller? I'm still an animal." Laughing, Mafumafu's head nudged Soraru. Maybe Soraru is still half asleep.

"...Eh? You mean...that man wasn't you...?" Now Soraru was confused.