Virgin Killing Sweater - USSS

I'll say right away, there's no smut in this, maybe r-15 for words? But I'm too iffy to post this in the other one because of the context...so in here it goes!

This is short because I'm lazy and I don't want to write the whole sex scenes www I want to be a tease :D Maybe in the future...

I should honestly work on my requests though...I just had 0 concentration this weekend so here I am with this idea a friend gave me

~~~~~~~

The next time Senra saw Nqrse, he was going to curse him out as much as he could to show how much he disliked this stupid game of theirs! That...or maybe force him to buy all the alcohol he would drink their next time out...and he'd only get the most expensive kinds! Yes that was perfect!

After some goofing around after an XYZ stream, the whole group met together afterwards for night out to drink together. It all started out fun until the pink haired menace came up with a fun 'game' where whoever got drunk 'lost' the game and had to do whatever one of those who managed to stay sober demanded. 

For Senra who had a crippling addiction to alcohol, he lost easily and his torturer was Nqrse himself. 

"Hm~ For you...I want you to wear this virgin killing sweater and see how long it takes until those boys of yours to jump you. Make sure to share details with me later~" 

And that was how Senra came to be slightly tipsy, wearing another man's coat to cover up his bare skin while sitting nervously on the couch, waiting for USS to return home. 

'I left a gift for you boys~ You may wish to hurry home to see~☆' -Nqrse

Nqrse sent a text to each of the others using Senra's phone before leaving, wishing his friends good luck. 

While waiting, Senra hiccups a few times as he pulls Nqrse's cute pink jacket that barely fit him; only did because the younger bought it a few sizes too big. His legs were cold and uncovered and he wore nothing underneath this ridiculous outfit. 

'It wouldn't kill virgins if you wore your boxers...would it darling?'

'But, hic, they're not virgins…?'

'Even better for you to seduce since they're more than familiar with what's beneath~'

"Oil! Senra! What's this weird text from someone else on your phone? Gift?" Urata calls out as he entered the house they all shared, Shima and Sakata behind him. 

"Uratan~!♡" Senra widely grins, giggling happily and outstretches his arms towards the brunet. As he did, Nqrse's jacket slid off his shoulders, properly revealing his scandalous outfit. 

"Is Sen-chan drunk again?" Sakata peeks from behind Urata, face turning bright red at the sight. "W-What are you wearing!?" 

"Virgin killing sweater?" Shima hums amused. "I don't remember either of us giving you one? Especially not such a bright pink one." 

"I was told to seduce you guys with this~! Hic!" Senra blurts out with no shame, urging them to come closer, away from the door with his arms. "Come here!" A demanding drunk. 

"Hmm~" Urata leans against a wall, crossing his arms over his chest. "No~pe~☆ Show us this seducing of yours first...then we'll think about it." Always the sadist. 

Pouting, unsure what to do at first, Senra lets one hand snake down to the edge of the sweater, down by his warm thighs and lifts it up, showing off his beautiful pink hole and the fact he wasn't wearing any underwear. "This sweater makes me feel so cold...please warm me up with your bodies~" 

In this relationship between the four of them, they all switched positions a lot, entirely flexible to whatever the others partners were in the mood for...yet somehow Senra found himself on the bottom most of the time. Not that he minded. 

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Urata chuckles while making his way over, settling down beside Senra on the couch. "I'll have to thank Nqrse for this later." While saying this, one of his hands were played on Senra's thigh, rubbing it up and down to keep warm before trailing upwards slowly. 

"I never expected something like this from Senra of all people~" Shima sits on Senra's other side, one arm clinging to Senra's paler one while his other hand snaked beneath the sweater. 

"It looks so cute on you Sen-chan! You should wear it again!" Sakata giggles, making his own way over. Once in front of his blond lover, he settles between his knees and rests his elbows on the smooth, long legs. He could worship these legs for days and not get bored. 

"Senra~ Are you ready? The three of us will be sharing warmth with you all night...you spurred us on looking so delicious like this." Urata purrs, leaning up to nibble on Senra's ear. 

"I'm more than ready...hic...Touch me lots~♡" The alcohol certainly helped give him energy. 

"As you wish...Sen~Ra~"

"If you have a hard time moving in the morning...we'll take care of you, so don't get too mad~"

"Sen-chan~ We had a light dinner without you...so prepare to get eaten~" 

Needless to say...Nqrse did not get his jacket back nor the sweater. He did get embarrassing stories of the night after begging Senra at least for days.