ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 ᠻꪮꪊ𝘳𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

"Today Ladies Gents and others!," i groan as Stark announces.

"Is deep cleaning day! We all have our rooms yes? Good! Now when my speech has ended i need you to go clean your designated areas!," he finishes and i roll my eyes.

The only part that i'm happy about is that i'm working with Peter. We both go to the bathrooms and start cleaning. I bend down to clean the bath and hear Peter cat whistle.

I spin around and push him, making us both laugh.

"I'll tell on you!," He protests and i shrug.

I clean the whole of the bathroom myself because Peter is too lazy to do anything productive. After that i demanded that Peter give me a Piggyback to the next room.

I cling onto him as he runs down the halls. He takes me into the second room, the gym. I get down and organise the weights in order. Peter actually helps and cleans the walls, ceilings and floors.

"We have our own rooms to do after this so i'm going to have a drink and snack break okay? Okay," i pant and sigh before going out into the kitchen.

I see Loki drinking out of a beer bottle aggressively. I frown then shrug. He can do what he wants but i need water right now.

Sup with this dude? He seems agitated.

I ignore her and grab some water. Drinking it so fast i almost choke. (Don't you dare comment).

I turn to Loki and see him glaring at me. I smile for a few seconds, he ignores it and drinks again. I walk over to him and place my hand on his thigh.

"What's wrong?," i ask quietly and he shrugs.

"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?," he grumbles and i look at him confused.

"Peter? We aren't together, just friends," i state and he chuckles.

"Loki...," i say worriedly and he keeps staring straight forward.

"I need you t-," i'm stopped by lips crashing onto mine. I hear a whooshing sound and open my eyes to see i'm in Loki's room.

The kiss is deep and desperate. I moan softly into his lips as he pulls me closer.

"Stop we should stop," i say in between kisses as i gasp for air.

"I apologise Elise, something just-," i cut him off with a quick kiss.

"It's okay, we just need to be able to talk," i chuckle and rest my hands on his chest as i bite my bottom lip.

"Might i say you're an immaculate kisser," i coo and he kisses the tip of my nose.

"So are you," i smile and rest my forehead against his.

"Jarvis has ordered us Takeaway! So everyone get changed into something comfier and get your asses in the living room," Stark says and Steve shakes his head disapprovingly.

I shoot upstairs and grab one of Thor's shirts, putting it on. It end's up looking like a dress so i shove some shorts on. After that i walk downstairs and see everyone is already changed and seated with food.

"How?!," everyone laughs and i groan.

I look at everyone with a death stare as there is no seats.

"Just sit on Loki's lap. Not like you haven't done it before!," Wanda winks and i raise an eyebrow.

She is right. Ehe.

I sit on his lap sideways and feel his arm snake around my waist so i don't fall. We both share the food and the movie gets put on.

I look around after the movie and manage to make out all the sleeping faces of everyone.

"Everyone asleep?," Loki asks and i nod.

We both sneak out to his room and stand on the balcony. His arms snaked around my waist as he hugs me tightly.

"The night is beautiful," i whisper and he nods.

"So are you," i blush and turn around.

"Such a big softie!," i joke and he squints his eyes.

I pull him down so i can kiss his soft lips for the second time that night.

[A/N]

Word count: 683

♥︎♡︎