ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝓽᭙ꫀꪀ𝓽ꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ

"V that was not okay! Stark is going to shout at us for traumatising the children," she laughs like a maniac as the children run from us all the way to their traumatised parents.

After i let her eat we go back to the compound. Natasha and Bucky are cleaning their knifes in the kitchen whilst Pete is on the roof with a broom, probably grabbing the cobwebs for Stark.

"Darling help!," Loki runs and crouches behind me.

"Get here right now!," Stark comes into the room yelling as he holds one of his blasty things.

"Calm down! What's wrong? What has he done?," i ask and chuckle as Loki scoffs behind me at the fact i assumed he did something.

I bet he tastes like metal. Get it?! Because he's "iron man".

"He put snakes in my shoes and bed. He dangled my underwear from my door so I couldn't reach!," i bite my lip to hold in my laughter.

"Oh Stark stop being a baby and you stop taunting him!," i turn around and poke Loki in the chest.

Stark goes back to what he was doing and i go make some coffee. Arms wrap around my shoulders and i look to see it's Pietro.

"3...2...1..," i count down and Pietro looks confused. Loki clears his throat.

"Yes?," Pietro asks and loki raises an eyebrow.

"Can i have a word?," Loki asks and i stop my self from laughing whilst walking with him into the hallway.

"What's wrong?," i ask and he rolls his eyes.

"You were- gah never mind! You're annoying," i chuckle and kiss his cheek.

I go back into the kitchen and see Pietro drinking my drink. I pounce on him and hit him 'till he laughs and tries prying me off him.

"Ow! That was my ass!," all heads turn to us and Pietro goes red.

"Run," Thor tells him but he stands still.

"If I don't move- he won't see me," everyone laughs as i cling onto his back for dear life.

"Loki I didn't mean to!," everyone goes silent.

Eheheh speedster is going to get a good whooping by handsome!.

"Run," Pietro runs. I was caught of guard and fell off, hurting my side.

"Shit! Sorry cap but wow ow!," i try to get up but fail.

Loki rushes toward me and scoops me up. I groan as he touches my side.

I'm healing you bitch! Don't worry!.

"It's fine i'm fine. She's healing me," Loki ignores me and keeps me in his arms.

"Put me down or so help me i will kill you with a crusty spoon," he sets me down next to him.

"Are you okay?," everyone asks and Pietro speeds back.

"Hey princesa i um got you some food?," he hands me some McDonalds and i hug him tighter than ever.

I eat the McDonalds quickly and grab some water.

Mmm a ten piece. We love this speedster dude now.

-𝙻𝚘𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟-

I look across and watch her stare at something on her device.

"Damn," she mutters under her breath in shock.

She comes and sits beside me, showing me the news on her phone. Three shootings for no reason.

"You're not going out there," i chuckle and she shrugs.

"V'll eat em," i roll my eyes and watch her device as she goes onto this wattpad app.

"What's this?," she bites her lips and clicks onto a 'book'.

"What happened to- you read this?! What in the nine realms that is pure filth," i look away but then look back.

"It's only smut loki chill out," Elise continues reading and i read it too.

"Wait why would he do that?! That's rude," she chuckles as i try to understand what's going on.

"They're having sex," she explains bluntly.

"Who's having sex?," Thor comes in and sits beside her.

"Ah i'm- i have other things to do," he walks out.

"I'm pretty sure you've done this. We all know you're kinky," she whispers to me and i clear my throat.

"This is absurd," i look away and she smiles.

Elise kisses my cheek and rests on my shoulder. It baffles me that she can read that with a straight face.

{a/n}

Word count: 709