Chapter 1: Christmas Gift

A discreet look to the right and a cautious glance to the left--to make absolutely sure no one was watching---then Robin quickly snuck through the doors that lead to a well-hidden store in a corner of the mall. He'd noticed the glossy neon sign, despite the hidden location, when walking through the dark mall at night after work, and thought of Tyler.

Those thoughts had not been entirely pure. In fact, they had been naughty through and through.

The store was brightly illuminated and filled with colorful plexiglass displays. It didn't look super scary but yet Robin was terrified. It felt like a belt pressed around his chest, making it hard for him to breathe.

Bottles of fragrant lubricants filled the first aisle he encountered. Plastic bottles filled with gel and liquid. It really wasn't much scarier than the body care aisle at the supermarket. And he usually wasn't nervous when buying body wash. Although, sometimes he imaged the cashiers looked at him weirdly for choosing supposed female scents like Strawberry Shortcake or Blueberry Muffin.

Sometimes, boys wanted to smell like bakeries too. And Tyler always seemed to appreciate the sweet tastes on Robin's skin.

The next aisle was decidedly scarier. Rubber and plastic implements in the shape of... a certain male-only body part. Some were of a relatable size while some were terrifyingly huge. Some of them seemed to move on their own and Robin made sure to keep clear of the displays to not accidentally start some kind of terrifying spin cycle.

"Is this your first time here, young man?"

The voice made Robin jump. Right into a display of the scary body part replicas. A couple of purple translucent objects fell to the floor with a clack.

"I'll get that," the clerk, who'd spooked Robin, offered and quickly swooped the objects up. Like they were just a couple of bananas or something.

"I'm... leaving soon," Robin mumbled and looked at the floor. Although the floor was apparently not safe either as a stray blinking purple item had rolled to his feet. Why such an object would have blinking functionality was unclear.

He jumped back with a high-pitched squeal as if the item was about to attack.

A hand landed on his shoulder and he looked up into kind eyes. "You're welcome to leave if you want," the man, who wore dark eyeliner and sparkly earrings, said. "But you're also welcome to stay. Trust me... you're not the first person I've had sneak in here and try to hide behind the shelves. Hell, you're not even the first person today."

"I might... stay a little bit," Robin replied, braving himself to peak at the display in front of him. Perhaps he could quickly find something Tyler would like and then leave. At least paying for the gift didn't seem terribly embarrassing anymore since the clerk seemed rather nice.

Although, finding something in this jungle of scariness did seem like an impossible task. Robin didn't even know where to start.

"Is there anything particular you're looking for?" the clerk asked like he'd read Robin's mind. "Like, you don't have to know specifically. But maybe... for a certain occasion or something."

"It's... a Christmas gift for my boyfriend," Robin mumbled, trying to calm the blush on his cheeks. "Tyler's sweet and hot. Too sweet and hot for me, probably. And I want to... find something he'd like. Because I think he'd like to... experiment a little, perhaps."

The blush was not paling at all as he tripped on the words.

Tyler was sweet and hot, but also quite naughty. When he got a certain look in his eyes, Robin knew he was doomed. Pants would fly and skin would stick together within minutes. And a naughty boy deserved a naughty gift. Even if buying said gift was incredibly embarrassing. Robin knew all the embarrassment would go away once he saw that naughty twinkle in his boyfriend's eyes.

He could actually feel the burn on his cheeks as he stuttered out the words. "But not like... too much," he added. "We're only just... been together. Like for real, I mean."

The man gave Robin a sympathetic smile in reply. "So some fun stuff to play around with then," he suggested gently. "We have plenty of that. I think I can find something that your boyfriend would like. Sweet and hot..."

About ten minutes later, Robin walked out of the story with a bag--which was luckily in a neutral beige color--that contained a sweet, hot, and a little bit naughty gift for his boyfriend. And while his cheeks still burn from the embarrassment he also felt a wave of excitement about having Tyler open the gift on Christmas Day and trying it out together.

Author's Note: Yeah, this Christmas will definitely be both naughty and nice :)

So what do you think Robin got Tyler?