Chapter 7: Christmas Playtime

Warning! This is a very mature chapter. Proceed with caution.

Robin awoke from the sound of a car engine revving outside. Two seconds later, he could feel the bed shaking as someone scooted across it. "Robby," Tyler whispered. "Are you awake?"

"No," Robin mumbled into his pillow, hoping Tyler would accept that answer.

"It sounds like you are," Tyler, ever the detective, replied, having caught onto his boyfriend's scheme. "And my family just left for my uncle Travis' Christmas Party. I told Donna yesterday that we wouldn't tag along because we wanted some time to ourselves."

The notion of alone time with Tyler piqued Robin's interest. He slowly pulled his face from the pillow to turn toward his boyfriend.

Eager lips immediately caught his in a kiss. "Maybe we could..." Tyler stroked Robin's hair away from his eyes as he spoke, "... play with the stuff from my Christmas gift."

Rubbing his eyes awake, Robin nodded. He definitely wanted to play with those toys. Scary as they may be. As long as Tyler was there, nothing was scary. "Playing sound... good," he replied, while trying to hold back an insistent yawn. "Maybe we should shower first though?"

His eyes still felt gravely and his arm pits probably reeked of sweat. Like only a young man could smell. And even if Tyler would smell just as rank, Robin still would rather feel fresh before they engaged in naughty playtime.

"Shower sounds good," Tyler agreed. To Robin's dismay, he threw the blanket off the both of them, exposing his body to the cold air of the room. "Come on, cutie!"

The allure of body next to him, which seemed to pulsate with energy and lust, warmed Robin enough to make him vacate the now cold bed. He could sleep later. But playing with Tyler couldn't wait.

***

The shower was hot, steamy, and invigorating. Because of Tyler's difficulties standing on the slick surface, Robin had to help him balance. Which, of course, lead to kissing. But they tried to temper themselves, to not run out of steam before they even reached the bed. So Tyler exited the cabin first, to dry himself off while sitting on the toilet seat, while Robin took the time to wash his own hair and body.

After drying himself off, with his heart beating fast in anticipation of what was about to happen, Robin followed Tyler out into the bedroom. There, he found his boyfriend lying on the bed, buck-naked, with his bare ass exposed.

Robin swallowed hard at the mere sight. His pulse raised and his midsection suddenly felt unusually warm and tingly. He couldn't take his eyes off the bulging muscles. A landscape of mountains and valleys ready for him to explore.

"Do what you want with me, Robby," Tyler teased and wiggled his butt suggestively.

This didn't help stave off Robin's physical symptoms at all. Instead, it made them worse. He definitely had a bad case of infatuation.

"Like... use the stuff from your Christmas gift?" Robin stuttered, slightly--well rather extremely--overwhelmed by the sight before him.

Tyler nodded affirmatively. "Go ahead, Robby," he replied.

With a towel still around his waist, which had already started to poke outward to reveal his excitement, Robin rummaged through the drawers to find the box in question. He put it on the bed and picked out a strawberry-scented massage oil to begin with and took position across Tyler's hips.

"Let me pull your hair up. Robin let his hands slip through silky curls and tried to gather them into a ponytail. A few strands of flyaway hair stubbornly resisted the treatment. On the bed stand table, he found a hair tie with a butterfly attached to it. It had perhaps been borrowed, or stolen, from Emmie. As Robin managed to assemble some kind of messy bun, he noted that he should buy Tyler a pack of his own hair ties if he insisted on not wanting a haircut.