chapter 19

3rd person pov

The seven girls did end up going out to a mall. They went for super casual looks and acted as if they weren't famous, trying to blend in with the public. They of course knew they wouldn't go unnoticed, but they thought it would look nice in captured photos.

"Y/n-ya come here~" Hyuna's voice called and the latter groaned. The seven of them were currently shopping in a lingerie store.

"How would I look?" The older held up a black lace matching set against her clothed body.

"Okay, I guess." The younger didn't really look her way and just answered, the older huffed.

"If that's how it's gonna be, let me chose something for you." Before y/n could decline, Hyuna already went back to looking around.

It wasn't long until Hyuna came back holding not only one set but about seven. She took the latter's wrist and went to a fancy changing room. She shoved the lace pile into her arms and shoved her into a cubicle, closing the curtain.

"Hey! Wait, I thought you're not allowed to try on these unless you're gonna buy them." The latter peered her head around the curtain that acted like a wall.

"Yeah I know. I've bought them, all seven, so you can wear one each day of the week. Now quick try them on I wanna see." Hyuna said excitedly.

"But... I don't wanna, it's awkward, plus what if someone else sees me besides you." Y/n suddenly got shy. She doesn't even go lingerie shopping with her girlfriends.

"Ha, relax y/n-ya it will only be me and the others who could see you, we got the staff to close the shop temporarily while we're in it so it will only be us. Now hurry, by the time you step out I will have the others here so they can watch you put on a show." She said. 'Show!? Da fuq she on about?!' Y/n thought but she went on ahead to get changed anyway.

It was true, when y/n came out from behind the curtain all six of them were there. She wore a lace dark red set that had a gartar belt, it was very exposing, showing a lot of skin. The others were drooling but y/n didn't notice because she was trying hard to avoid their hungry stares in embarrassment.

The process continued until she finally went through all seven sets. They left the store and continued to do more shopping, stopping at different beauty stores and perfume shops.

All in all it was a good day for them all and they eventually had to part ways for they had to continue with their schedule for tomorrow.

Y/n's pov

Two days until the golden disc awards. After I went out with the six on those days, a great number of articles once again came up. Things saying that we're such a top friendship group, that we're too powerful for the kpop industry, cringy shit like that. One article stated, 'They're that close with eachother that they go lingerie shopping together'.

First of all I was dragged there and secondly, thankfully there were no pictures of us actually inside the store but only us entering and leaving, with me holding a bag with about a weeks worth of lingerie.

Anyway, I'm basically finished with the preparation for this event I'm just doing whatever now since I finished earlier than expected.

I'm in work right now but it's lunch time, so imma look for my pretty girlfriends. I peep into their practice room to see them in a dance formation as if they just finished, I can seem them breathing heavily.

I chuck myself into their room. "Hiya." They jumped a little but they were too exhausted from their dance to have a strong reaction.

"I'm finished with everything now so I can spend most of my time with you guys." I told them.