chapter 32

3rd person pov

You sat there in the familiar café with four of your friends. "So let me get this straight, you broke up with Twice to protect them from this crazy gal who has been stalking you, sending you death threats, harming your loved ones, and all in all is just obsessed with you?" Jennie repeated in her own summary.

You stared blankly. "Yep."

"Then why not take it to the police?" Jisoo suggested, taking a sip of her latte.

"You think I haven't tried? First I told the company but all they did was take a few little precautions in regards to protecting me from an 'average sasaengs' schemes. And then I finally went to the police myself but told me that idols do this all the time and tell them not to worry about it and that even if it was really something serious, which obviously I think is, I didn't have enough evidence for anything because I was too stupid to actually not keep any of the evidence I did have and even do anything about it when I had the chance." You ranted. Yes, there were times when you had received those letter you thought about talking to the authorities but it was also at those times when someone was hurt which occupied too much of your mind to even bother at that point.

"Don't call yourself stupid y/n-ya. Although this might not be the best advice but maybe just wait a little longer then I'm sure an answer or a solution will reach you. Sadly we aren't enough to really help you with this, but we are always here if you need us." Rosé took your hands in hers, rubbing soft circles with her thumbs.

You looked at her reassuringly. "Thank you, at least I've got you here with me and you're all happy and healthy. I don't want this crazy bitch to ruin your lives." You let out a soft chuckle.

"So you're positively sure you don't have an identity of this bitch though?" Lisa asked.

"Literally, I have no idea who is actually doing this to me, it might be a bitch or a son of a bitch, whether they are male of female I don't care, I just want them gone." You huffed in annoyance.

After a bit more catching up you exited the café and went your separate ways. You decided to go to the company today since you had nothing to do. And dare you even think it, you were happy. Actually happy. One might think, 'you literally broke up with your girlfriends, your family are injured, how can you be happy?' But your are. Breaking up allowed you to have nine less worries in your life. This was your opportunity for almost anything now, have a new comback, visit your family in peace, hang out with friends. And you weren't gonna let a crazy bitch stop you.

You arrived after a short drive, parking perfectly in your space at the company. You whistled on your way to your practice room.

"UNNIEE!!" A high pitched voice came from behind and a person jumped on your back. You were startled but laughed once you figured who it was. Getting a better hold of her while she was on your back, swinging her around.

"Yuna, get down off her." Ryujin rolled her eyes playfully, enjoying their friendly interaction.

Yuna hopped off your back, her feet softly landing on the ground. "I feel like it's been ages since we've seen eachother." Chaeryoung gave you a hug which you needed.

"How you guys been? Where are the others?" You asked, there were only three members infront of you.

"We're doing well. You? The other two are already in the practice room." Ryujin spoke with a smile.

"Yeah I'm doing good actually despite well... I'm not sure if you've heard the news." You trailed off a little but didn't want to create a negative atmosphere.

"Oh yeah, we've heard, we're so sorry y/n for your parents and IU seonbaenim. We hope they get well soon." Chaeryoung said with a kind smile.

"If you're not busy we can spend with you if you'd like. We're not too busy ourselves. Since we've released our new comback we aren't doing much, just practicing the choreography again and again." Yuna explained.