Nessie got over her nausia.

As soon as I stopped throwing up I brushed my teeth. I looked over at Jake and he had this devilish look on his face. He came over to me and lifted me office my feet. I giggled as he walked back into the room. Jake placed me on the bed carefully. He climbed on top of me. I kissed him... he deepened the kiss. I moaned. His tongue licked my lower lip as I moaned in pleasure. He pulled away from the kiss and placed his lips on my neck. His hand traveled down my body and he unbuttoned my pj's one snap button at a time. He kissed down my body. He massaged my breasts. He kissed my stomach and I moaned loudly. He moaned as well. He moved his mouth up to my right breasted and started kissing it. I moaned in pleasure. I pulled off his shorts and he was only in his boxers. He licked my breasts and when he switched I moaned again. He pulled his hands and lips off of my breasts and he moved down to my core. He placed his lips on my stomach and kissed everywhere but there. I moaned as I bucked my hips. His hand rested on my core and I moaned in pleasure.

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!" I moaned.

"Oooooohhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! J-j-j-Jake!" I moaned. He rubbed my clit causing me to moan even more. I kissed him and he deepened . "Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Hmmmm! Jakey... I'm gonna come soon. I moaned. He flipped us over and kissed my lower back. He massaged my lower back. I moaned as he did.

A/N. HELP! WRITERS BLOCK HERE! If you have any ideas tell me and if you think it should have a fight included tell me. I cant think of anything else.