The Love Between Them!

Jacob and I were laying in bed. I was on his chest. I woke up first. I kissed him passionately and his eyes opened slowly.

"Well, you can wake me up like that anytime you want." Jake said. He smiled and kissed me back. He deepened the kiss and I moaned as our tongues danced. He removed his lips from mine and placed them on my neck. He placed open mouth kisses on that spot. I moaned as he kissed that spot. His tongue brushed over the spot... that sent a shock of pain down to my core. I flinched.

"What is it? Did I hurt you?" Jake asked in concern.

"No. It was just when your tongue brushed over that spot it sent a shock of pain down to my core. That's all." I said.

"Okay. Do you want me to continue?" He asked.

"Yes. I want you to continue." I said.

Jake nodded and went back to kissing that spot on my neck and as his tongue brushed over that spot again I felt the shock of pain. But after this one I just moaned in pain.

"Jacob... stop... wait." I said breathlessly... he stopped and the pain subsided. He looked down at me in concern.

"Keep going..." I told him. "Just in a different spot." I said. He nodded.

He placed his lips back on mine for a sweet loving kiss that turned passionate very quickly. He deepened the kiss and we fought for dominance. I won. I flipped us over and I straddled him. I placed one hand on hisok manhood and one on his thigh. I rubbed his manhood. He moaned and so did I. I kissed up his belly and back down causing him to moan again. I wrapped my mouth around his manhood and licked it. He moaned so loud I moaned with him in my mouth. He came in my mouth after the 10th lick. He moaned so loud he turned me on. I swallowed his cum and sat up and kissed his neck. He moaned and I grounded my hips on his manhood and he moaned again. He flipped us over kissed me passionately. He kissed my neck carefully. He trailed the kisses down my neck his tongue hit that spot and I moaned in pain again. I whimpered.

"Nessie, are you alright, my love?" Jake asked. I nodded. A tear fell down my face. The pain went away as soon as Jake stopped kissing that spot on my neck. I gasped for air as Jake shifted his weight off of me. My stomach was in knots. I ran to the bathroom. I bent over the toilet. I dry heaved then I puked. Jake came in and held my hair back.

"Nessie, what happened? Are you okay? Ya' know what... don't answer that. It was a stupid question." Jake said.