My love!

I walked into the kitchen and found my Jacob eating. Jake got up, he  picked me up and kissed me passionatly. I wrapped my legs around Jacob's hips and ground myself on him. He groaned. I moaned.

    "Jake, I'm starving. what do we have to eat?" I asked before I moaned. Jake kissed my neck and placed me on my feet. he continued to kiss me. He ran his hands down my body. I moaned. I ate while Jake continuedto kiss me. I finished eating I walked over to the sink and placed my plate in it. Jake followed me and started to run his hands up and down my body again. I turned around and he planted a passionate kiss on my lips he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I ground myself onto him as my core began to crave friction.

    "Nessie, I want you so bad. I wanna be in you." Jake said through a moan. He slid his hands down my body and placed one under my butt to support me. Then he put a hand between us and slid it down until it reached my core. He kissed me and walked to the room. He placed me on the bed and started kissing me again... starting at my lips and working his way down. He undid my shirt and kissed his way to my bra. I lifted my back to make it easier for him to unhook it. Jake pulled it off and continued to kiss down my body. He stopped at my belly button and kissed his way back up to my breasted, slowly and painfully. I moaned as he did this. I played with his hair. He wrapped his mouth around my right breast and licked it. He removed his hand from my core and started massaging my left breast. I moaned in pleasure. I felt him get hard against my thigh through his pants. He switched and did the same to the right, licking it. He removed his lips from my breasts and started kissing down my body again. He hooked his fingers in my yoga pants and looked at me. I nodded. He pulled them down seductively and he then started kissing up my body. I moaned as he kissed my inner thigh. He hooked his fingers in my panties and looked at me. I nodded. I pulled his shirt off and started running my hands up and down his chest. He got my outfit off and flipped us over and I was on top. I kissed him passionately. We both moaned in pleasure. I pulled away from him. I placed my hands on his pants and unbutton. He kissed my neck and let me concentrate. I got his pants off and hooked my fingers in his underwear. I pulled them down and were both nude on front of eachother. I wrapped my legs around him again and ground my hips onto his again and it felt amazing. He flipped us over and kissed me passionately. He let his hands roam my body. He kissed a certain spot on my neck and I moaned in pleasure. He slid his hands between us and rubbed my opening. I moaned and he did too. He slipped a finger inside my core and started pumping it in and out causing me to moan and groan and scream in pleasure.

     "OWW. J-J-Jacob... I'm... about to... CUM!" I moaned and screamed. He kept pulsing his fingers inside of me. I moaned. He curled his fingers inside me and hit my G-spot. I moaned and felt myself get tight around his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me and replaced them with his cock. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He slowly pushed into me till he felt the barrier. He stopped and looked up at me and kissed me. He pushed through the barrier and I screamed and moaned into the kissed. He was trying to distract me. It was working. I ground my hips around and with him inside for me. I moaned and I placed my hands onto his waist and pulled him in and pushed him out again hoping he'd get the message.

   "OHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! JAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, IM GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" I yelled.

    "Wait baby, not yet." Jacob said in a moan. I felt as he got hard inside of me. "Now, baby, now!" Jacob said.

   I moaned. as I came onto him. Two minutes later I felt his hot cum inside of me. He moaned and groaned and grunted.

    "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! RENEESMEE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jake said.

  I moaned as I ended early and I felt Jacob scorching the walls of my servex. I cried out in pain and I arched my back to make sure he didn't stop. I moaned and groaned and grunted.

     "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! J-J-JACOB! OWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! MMMMMMMMMMM! I LOVE YOU SO... MUCH!" I moaned and yelled at the same time.