Day three. Things get serious.

I woke up to Jacob kissing my neck. I opened my eyes and wrapped my legs around him. I grinded my hips on his. He chuckled. He kissed his way down to my heat. I moaned in pleasure. He started licking my clit. I moaned. He inserted his tongue into my heat. He found my g-spot. I moaned and he did an amazing job at smashing his tongue on it. He licked my g-spot and I could feel myself getting tight around his tongue. He kept licking me on the inside.

    "JAAAAKKKKEEEYYYYY, I'M...GONNA...CUM...SOOOOOOOOOOON!" I said though a moan. Jake kept tonguing me. I screamed as I came in his mouth. He pulled his tongue out and replaced it with his member. Before he entered he kissed me so hard I forgot what I was doing. I felt myself stretch. I screamed and cried into the kiss. He sat there for a minute to let me get used to him again.

    "Are you okay, my love?" Jacob asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine... I... just didn't expect it... that's all." I said breathlessly before I moaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I let him explore my body. I moaned. He pulled out and then he pushed back in with ease. I placed my hand on his cheek and showed him I wanted him to go faster. He did. I moaned as he got hard inside of me. He pulled out and pushed back in one more time and cummed inside me. He grunted and moaned and played with my breasts again. I moaned as I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in to go faster. He got the messege. He went as fast as he could. He cummed again and this time so did I.

    "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. YES. JAKE. MMMMMMMMMMMM..oooooooooooooooooooo.Jjjjjjjjjaaaaaakkkkkkkeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I moaned.

   "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH. NESSIE. YES. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. oooooooooooooooooooooo... nnnnnnneeeeeeessssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" Jake moaned. He flipped us over and helped me ride him. He guided me up and  down.  I panted as we came together. I placed my hands in his hair and started pulling it. He did the same with me.

     I moaned one more time till I stopped cumming on Jacob but Jake kept moaning and grunting. He stopped cumming 10 minutes after I stopped cumming. He flipped us over and pulled out. I moaned as he pulled out of me. He kissed me once more till he layed down next to me and pulled me onto his chest. We fell asleep.