Ch.6

Alexis's POV

I groggily opened my eyes fearing for the worst, the last thing I remember was Levi kissing my forehead.

Wait...did he drug me, I quickly sat up only to realize that was a bad idea, my head was pounding and my eyes were adjusting to what was around me. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around the room I was in. The lights were on but they were dim and it looked like I was in a room...obviously I was in a room...

The floor was concrete but walls seemed nice and the ceiling was nice as well. The only thing in here was the bed I was on and the heavy chains on the wall that was connected to my wrists restricting my movement.

It so cold I could see my breath. My hands were shaking so much that the chains were rattling.

The thought that I had been kidnapped started setting in, I leaned back against the wall wondering why he even kidnapped me.

Maybe this is a good thing, I hate the world so this gives me a reason to become less of a nuisance. But what was Levi planning to do with me. Maybe he thought that I was to disgusting to be in the world so he wants to hide me, he's right to do that, I am disgusting. I have no right to go out in this world looking like this.

*2 Hours Later*

I could hear footsteps nearing closer to the room door, fear started coursing through my veins. My hands clenched the bed sheet and my whole body tensed up.

The footsteps stopped in front of the door. I could hear the lock click and the door swung open and in walked Levi, he reached towards the light switch and turned the lights up. He was wearing black baggy sweatpants and a white tank top that was tightly wrapped around him revealing his muscles.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I just ignored him. I kept my eyes down avoiding eye contact. He started walking closer to me. He crouched down infront of the bed just staring at me he did that for what seemed like 5 minuets.

"Are you sure, I make good food and if you don't eat it I'll have no choice but to force you to eat" He said oddly calm. It was kinda creepy.

"I'll eat" I said not wanting to be force fed. He smiled brightly at me standing up.

"Good choice" He said making his way back towards the door. I felt relief wash over me at the thought of him gone. I don't want to eat I hate eating, it makes me feel more disgusting than I actually am.

After a couple minutes Levi entered the room once again, but this time he was holding a plate of food and a glass of water. He set the plate of food infront of me and sat on the floor holding the water. The plate had a sandwich on it.

"Eat" He said keeping his eyes trained on me. I reluctantly picked up the sandwich and took a bite. He smiled again looking oddly happy. The way he was just looking at me made me feel very uncomfortable but I said nothing.

After I was half way done with the sand which I started feeling nauseated and stopped eating. Levi did not look pleased.

"Why arent you eating" He asked with slight anger in his tone.

"I-I can't eat" I whispered and he glanced always looking slightly annoyed.

"Fine, finish the water before I come back" He said handing me the water and taking the plate. I willingly started drinking it, as it slid down my throat I instantly felt woozy again. Did he drug me...again?

*******************************************************************************************
Sorry that I haven't been posting the past couple days, it's just that I'm in my first year of high school and have been struggling to find time for myself.

-Azaria