Ch.10

Levi's POV
____________

I smiled lightly putting the last touches on the dinner. Since Alexis was so good and actually listened to me, I thought it would be a nice idea to give him a nice treat. I made us a very nice dinner, I found a couple of movies we can watch. Plus I think It would be nice if he could be out of that basement. I hate having him stay in the basement all day, but what else am I supposed to do...let him go...HA yeah sure.

I made my way towards the basement smiling to myself. I started walking down the stairs to the basement instantly getting colder. Damn I should probably get a heater down here.

I made my way towards the end of the hallway opening the door with a smile. Alexis was sitting there looking bored as always...ok now I feel a bit bad.

*20 Minuets Later*

I sat down across from him keeping my eyes on him, I don't really know what type of food he likes so I kind of just had to guess.

"Do you drink" I asked. He shook his head nervously whilst keeping his eyes on the food. I watched him for another ten minuets, he didn't touch his food. "Are you gonna eat" I asked and he nodded grabbing the fork off the table. I grasped my fork as well and started eating.

I watched as he took a bite and he smiled to himself.

"Thankyou" He mumbled out quietly. I let out a quiet chuckle watching him eat more. Im happy I don't have to force him to eat this time.

"I was thinking after this we could watch a movie" I said and he continued to keep his eyes down. "Is there any movie that you would like to see?" I asked and there was utter silence. "Ok...what type of movies do you like, horror, comedy, drama...romance" I asked and he just shrugged. "Do you wanna watch a horror comedy?" I asked and he just nodded. I smiled in content already having chose a movie in my mind.

*In The Living Room*

I sat down right next to him on the couch leaving little room between. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and went to Netflix clicking on the movie I wanted.

"Shit I forgot the blanket" I whispered to myself. I glanced at Alexis, he's not gonna run away if I leave him for a few seconds...will he. I stood back up glancing at him once again before making my way out of the room and towards my room.

Alexis POV
____________

I let out a deep breath as soon as he left the room. When we were walking to the living room I saw the front door, it would only take a second to leave. I clenched my jaw taking a deep breath. I should stay here...

My leg started bouncing up and down and I leaned back on the couch slowly feeling more comfortable. His house was very clean and neat, which I liked. I cant stand messy houses, it makes me feel nauseas.

I watched as Levi walked back into the room and instantly my whole body tensed up again. He was holding a blanket in his hand.

He seemed pleased to see I was still here. He sat down next to me once again, setting the blanket on top of us then pressing play on the movie. I kept my eyes on my hands. I don't like scary movies, I makes me very paranoid. If monsters aren't real then where did they get the ideas for it...huh...

I tried to drown out the movie as much as possible but it wasn't working all to well.

"Why aren't you watching the movie" Levi whispered. I let out a shaky breath gaining my composure.

"S-Sorry" I said hoping he wasn't mad at me.

"That's not an answer" He said. My leg started bouncing up and down again. "Do you want to watch a different movie" He asked and I just said nothing hoping he would take that as a yes.

After a minute or so he exited out of the movie and tried to hand me the remote. After I didn't take it, he took my hand and gently placed the remote in my hand.

"I like all movies, pick whatever" He said in a sweet genuine voice.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it also if you celebrate Christmas I hope it was amazing, I love you.

-Azaria