Chapter Two: Sneaking Out

(You can tell what...Tama is about to commit from the title of this Chapter...this takes place at at 4AM of the next day from last chapter-)

Tama walked around in circles in her room,wondering what of weaknesses they had. She constantly kept stuttering and shut herself up when she heard someone walk past her room the hours before 4 M. By the time she sensed the coasts were clear,she opened the door quietly,before carefully shutting it and then scooting into out the elevator. She eventually reached the surface and ran out...however as she ran through halls,someone...was creeping behind her...invisible.

Mike,Seabo,Jelzy and even Cougar,who were all randomly trapped in the liminal realm as well,saw and followed Tama to where she was going,underneath an invisible covering cloak. It was given to Cougar by Christopher before they all got trapped in here luckily,so at least they could follow Tama as she ran. They(following Tama) then finally stopped to see Tama at an abandoned lab facility...making them all feel obnoxiously uncomfortable. Tama then spoke...in what they thought was a language they didn't learn...so...they didn't care and just listen.

"m'I ereh,thaw od uoy deen em rof ikaT? gnihtynA? uoY nac kaeps ni namuh egaugnal fi uoy tnaw...ecnis ew htob era eht ylno seno tuo ereh..." Tama spoke,the alien dressed as a nun looking calmly at her. Taki gave a nod at the seemingly ladder sentence and spoke, "Did you keep up your act to make sure the people you were around noticed...?" He asked,looking down at Tama who just briefly changed into her corrupted form. "Yep...nobody can know at all~ It seems our plan can be coming full circle~" Tama cooed,as Taki giggled lowly.

The four that were invisible had their eyes furrow at Tama's words. They would never expect to see Tama betray people like this,especially her own friends. Seabo,under the cloak,looked at Mike. "We gotta tell Sticky 'bout this...and the other two." He whispered hastily,not wanting to be heard. Mike nodded,not looking at him as he was focused on listening to what the two were scheming about. Cougar hissed lowly, "Shut up Seabo! We're dead if we get caught and it'll be your fault!" He whispered,would be yelling if he didn't force himself to stay quite and not die.

Tama sensed something and turned around facing the four,seeing nothing there to her because she couldn't see them. As soon as they were seen,the voice actors fled,not wanting anyone of their quadrio dead. Tama squinted but rolled her eyes,as she went back to talking to Taki.

Seabo and Mike had sneakily placed invisible security cameras around the area as Cougar and Jelzy got out of the area under the invisible cloak so they could spy on them but then... "Seabo we got the- AAAA-" Mike was grabbed from under the cloak,but had nothing important to Seabo on him.

"I KNEW SOMEONE WAS WATCHING!! Now you're not getting out..." Tama hissed,as she snapped her fingers to teleport away,with Mike,unfortunately stuck in her grasp as he got teleported with her...but obviously never saw Seabo's witness...nor even see him get a chance to record the moment with his phone. He then stomped his foot,before quickly putting his phone in a bag he had and running out,having no choice but to leave Mike...completely helpless...it hurt him harshly to do so,but he had no choice.

(Sorry for no chapter updates for a long time...been so busy with Art I nearly forgot about this and even my Wattpad as a whole...but I'm doing a chapter but made it very short because I don't want people waiting any longer...)